I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options
    First at all, you have to be thankful with your mind and body... cause you had to work and deal with them to be at the point you are right now.. you look amazing.... THERE SHOULDNT BE NO REGRETS from your self.. imagine how may times you wanted to be the pretty you look right now... and you finally made it and have way to go, so if you made it up to this point... keep up the good work.. you will make your body look the way you look.. but dont give up know that you are half way from your gold..

I totally understand you... but i fight with my self eveyday with exercies and stuff.. because i dont want to give up.....

you can do it girl!! you can do it
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    IF only they saw me naked!!!!!!! does anyone else feel like this??? Its really knocking my self confidence!

that is exactly what I was thinking... if only I could see her naked. You are sexy as hell. HIGH FIVE!!! :D
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnn... You look good.

I can totally relate though.. I can't stand looking at myself naked..
  • skinnydemko
    skinnydemko Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing first off ! But most important is your Heath, think of all the things you can now do! Your so much better off!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. I THINK MY FACE LOOKS GAUNT AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I HATED MY ARMS AND BREAST SO I HAD AN UPPER BODY LIFT IN MARCH THIS YEAR. BEST GIFT I'VE GIVEN MYSELF. I WORKED MY *kitten* OFF TO GET HERE AND I DESERVE NICE BREASTS AND A BODY I FEEL BEAUTIFUL IN. I'M NOT ADVOCATING EVERYONE CUT THEMSELVES UP TO BE SOME IDEAL BODY TYPE. IF YOU REALLY DON'T LIKE YOUR BREASTS AND YOU'VE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE TO SCULPT THE BODY YOU WANT, WHY NOT LOOK INTO OTHER OPTIONS? FOR ME IT WAS THE ONLY CHOICE. I HAD A LOT OF EXCESS SKIN
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is the thing that I have been so afraid of for so long, and it has kept me from losing weight. Then, a light bulb went off in my head. I realized that, yes, when I lose the weight I may look saggy and baggy. But, if I don't lose weight, I will look fat and fluffy. No one wants to look like either of those. And while I may not like what I see without my clothes on after I lose the weight, I will like what I look like in my clothes. And I can't say I like the way I look any way if I don't lose the weight!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look AH-MAZ-ING!! No doubt! Be proud of what you have achieved! :)
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 100% with you on that one! I have reached goal and look in the mirror wanting everything to magically look like the models paraded in front of us all hours of the day. We do not go through life without paying for the mistakes we made and these are the remnants of us allowing ourselves to me unhealthy. Even if you were to get your new found "flaws" fixed with plastic surgery the scars from that would also serve as a reminder of the journey you took to get healthy. I look in the mirror and see my delfated boobs, excess skin from being pregnant, and deflated backside and want them all to go away, but this is my reminder to not let myself get that way ever again. Carry it as a badge of honor and if you can ever get it fixed, go for it! We all deserve to be happy in our own image. I will share the scars with you!
  • determined136
    Options
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You have the most lovely skin coloring. I am telling you that perfection is an illusion!!! I have had a tummy tuck and I love my flat tummy....but it gave me way larger hips. If I had to do it again I wouldn't do it.

My boobs are saggy from age, nursing 3 kids and weight loss. I don't care! I love my little waist and it is amazing what a great bra can do.

Embrace all the good you see...you are so stunning!!! :flowerforyou:
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look truly genuinely gorgeous. I would be so proud of your achievement, you've come to so far! It must be so tough to feel like that. You look young so hopefully that and some coco butter/bio oil can go some way. Keep going, you look fantastic, what a great smile!
  • wocko6092
    wocko6092 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Very sexy . . . . . . . . . . . . . WOW
  • mlandrethsf
    mlandrethsf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,
    I'm sorry that your not feeling 100% there yet. A close friend of mine did get in the mid 200's at one time and has the same issue. If I can just be real with you for a minute (I'm a straight shooter because I care), I know when I look at my dear friend that they would need a bit of surgery to correct the sagging skin issues (they are beyond what diet and exercise could accomplish). We've actually talked about it together. My friend got the courage to ask me some questions when I shared that I had had liposuction the year before. We both agreed that a tummy tuck would probably be best to be total rid of the sagging skin. As someone who had liposuction, I can attest that body issues that wont go away with diet or exercise CAN be resolved. They are not forever out of reach. If you want that sagging skin gone, it can be gone forever.

I know there are a lot of haters out there who think that a woman should never get plastic surgery, but this is my body and I wanted to be happy. And now, I truly am happy with my body. I had these wide flanks (hips) that wouldnt go away, no matter how thin I got. You could see my ribs, but these darn fat deposits on my flanks just hung around. My whole life, I had problems fitting in jeans and skirts were out of the question thanks to my genetics. Forget bathings suits! Darn it, I wanted to feel like a woman! In three hours, they disappeared, never to return!

If you try diet and exercise, and they aren't working, then sister to sister, you can always talk to a plastic surgeon and see what your options are (just make sure that they are ASPS certified). It is your body. You have come so far. You deserve to look in the mirror and love what you see. I cant stand when people spout what I consider bs, like 'just learn to love yourself' I was never going to love the way I looked in a bikini with that body. Diet and exercise weren't working. I did something about it and I am so glad. All the 'just love your body like it is' cant compare to actually loving what I see in the mirror.

I remember trying on a pair of underwear after my surgery. They looked so cute! I had NEVER experienced that before in my life. Finally, I felt like I got my turn. And guess what? I stopped trying to loose weight obsessively because my body was in proportion and I was happy with it.

I say all of these things with love, from someone who struggles with weight gain herself.
  • mlandrethsf
    mlandrethsf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I meant to say, by the way, that you are a very gorgeous woman!
  • delorispiper
    Options
    Who cares what you look like naked, when you can look like that in your clothes!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • LauraBethGoals
    LauraBethGoals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You truly look AMAZING! You are an inspiration!!!
  • 6packsomewhere
    6packsomewhere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,

thanks for sharing. We all have hang-ups! Lots of people still feel like they look the same even after losing weight. I had the same problem. I lost a TON of weight, and didn't see the difference in the mirror. Only in picutres. So crazy! It truly is your brain playing tricks on you. It's like having a form of body dysmorphic disorder. Don't listen to that negative talk or stinkin' thinkin'! Use your wise, beautiful mind!! You need to re-train your brain's pathways. This this the absolute truth. A lot of people need CBT ( Cognitive Behavior Therapy or Psychotherapy ) to undo this kind of thinking. That kind of thinking is how we gained the weight in the first place. That same kind of thinking contributes to the other end of the spectrum with other eating disorders, bulimia, anorexia, binge-eating, etc.
    It's all about positive talk! The real work comes in loving yourself. Fake it until you make it! Smile at yourself in the mirror and take it one day at a time. Please know how beautiful you are, and how beautiful you look! And don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it! Take care, and thank you for sharing you inspiring story!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Tape a copy of that picture to your mirror and look at it whenever you feel bad about your body to remind yourself how beautiful you really are.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing,,,,but i understand exactly what you mean after losing over 100 lbs somedays I feel awesome and other days all i see is the saggy skin, but it does get better over time, just keep working on it. You are still young your skin with time and work should bounce back......
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    you look great, im so happy for your loss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!