I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    oh wow, cool
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    On every level- yes I understand what you mean. You look smashing dare I say! :flowerforyou:
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Love yourself.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I havent yet lost all my weight, but I haven't. You look great.
  • Bodypartner
    Options
    I agree with the response that said, If you had body issues before, you will still have them now...perspective won't shed with the pounds. As my trainer told me, it's often necessary to work on the two separately. You've done a FANTASTIC job, with much hard work and an amazing payoff. Now, it's time to work on the mind part...time to spend some time re-shaping your brain, creating new neural pathways, to enable your brain to truly appreciate and love the person you see in the mirror--regardless of size.

I hear ya, by the way, on the mirror challenge...I have the same concern about other things in life, too (they say I'm a great mom, but only if they knew how I REALLY am)...are brains are destined to think in this pattern. Thanks, Ego. It needs training, too...
  • Gerri_Can
    Gerri_Can Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I am glad that everyone else has told you how amazing you look, because now I can call you big ole bully! You are being a mean bully on yourself, silly rabbit. Quit looking at the stuff you don't like, and pick out the things you do like. Soon you won't see the other stuff at all. you know, "fake it til you make it!"

I DO know what you mean though because I still can't believe that fat girl in the mirror is me. She's getting replaced over the next year though.

Keep up the good work, and remember if you can't say(think) something nice don't say(think) anything at all. BTW, thanks for posting the pics - you do give inspiration to those of us who are currently just dreaming of having sagging skin where the fat used to be. :O)
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look awesome but I totally understand what you mean. I know I get a lot more attention from people now. But I can hide my stomach with clothes. When I see myself without my clothes I start thinking that I'm fat, fat , fat. I'm hoping with time it will get better. Don't get discouraged!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You have done wonderful. You do look phenomenal. This journey is as much physical as mental. Often, we have to take a closer
    look at what drove us to overeat and deal with those issues. I wish you luck. You are a beautiful young woman. You deserve to
    be happy with your success.
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    When people look at you, they see a beautiful woman. All the marketing pictures that flood our daily lives showing unbelievably beautiful men and women half naked confuse us and make us feel inadequate so that we will buy whatever is being sold so that we can be unbelievably beautiful too.

Your feeling that your pictures are a lie need to change. Keep in mind those marketing pictures are the real lie. Those pictures have been skewed to make legs longers and waists smaller. They have been airbrushed to remove every skin blemish and wrinkle.
    You are beautiful!
  • skinnybeanie
    skinnybeanie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!