Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fifty Pounds Down! (Gratuitous Pics)

Replies

• kitamarie4359
    kitamarie4359 Posts: 3 Member
    I have a question...I have lost 40 pounds since Oct 2011 without exercising. Now that I am walking on treadmill 2 miles 5 days a week the scale is going up. Should I be concerned?
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Awesome job! Congrats! :)
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    you look fantastic well done to all you hard work and good luck on your continued journey xx:happy:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    :drinker:
    congratulations!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Thanks for sharing these pictures. You look healthy and amazing!
  • You look AMAZING! and we have very similar journeys (I'm a little behind though, heh) I too am 5' 9, pear shaped and I am about 205-210 now (water weight is giving me a bad scale reading). I would also LOVE to be around 160, thinking about 150, my high school weight. Very inspiring to hear your story! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    You are way cute, before and after. Congrats on the hard work and success you have achieved
  • You look fantastic!!!!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • Emathea
    Emathea Posts: 11
    You look stunning, well done on your result. You've done so well.
  • wow! we are almost identical with our starting weights and body shape. I cannot wait until I hit 175!! You look like a model :)
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Wow great job you really slimmed down. Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 751 Member
    Congratulations !!! You look amazing!
  • jenlichfield
    jenlichfield Posts: 5 Member
    Well done! Really nice to see you photo's :0)
  • You look fantastic. Good Luck.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Besides an amazing job, you are so gorgeous and cute and playful and FUN looking! I only hope to have such success. You have my ideal body :)
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    You rock
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Love your pics and love your attitude! The change is awesome!
  • Love your progress pics! You've done so great!!!
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Thanks for posting these!

I'm just an inch taller than you at 5' 10" and I also started at 225 (in June 2012). I'm halfway to my goal of 173 pounds so your photos have helped me visualize my future. At twice your age I doubt very much I'll be rocking a two piece like you, but I'll certainly give it a try.

You look great!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    You look awesome .. !!!! Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!