Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Beer, Mayo and Regular Soda or Sweet Tea.... Everything and anything else I will eat! :sad:
  • carolinafina
    carolinafina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never crave ice cream or gooey rich deserts!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love all bad foods. Soda, Chocolate, Macaroni and Cheese, Chips, Dinner Rolls with lots of butter...

But I haven't had any for 6 days...

I'm hoping to develop a "distaste" for these foods.
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oy vey. I like most horrible things. But I DO hate Mexican and Italian food (ALL OF IT) - ugh, pasta, pesto, lasagna, pizza, chilli con carne, enchiladas, aaaaargh.
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and bread. I am also indifferent toward chocolate and potato based food item also.
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bakery cakes, like wedding cake. ew. I think they are too thick and the icing is icky and way too sweet. And I love love my sweets.
  • Seashellx
    Options
    I've not got a sweet tooth, so for me, thats chocolate and cakes/pastries out!
  • shanpwn
    shanpwn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Soda and milk chocolate.
  • Jhingz
    Jhingz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    coke & chocolate
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    cheesecake..& ice cream ....not a fan lol
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Any chocolate other than dark. Preferably over 75% cacao.

Doughnuts.. sausage rolls, fast food burgers, KFC, Crisps/chips. Cheap or overly sweet ice cream.

But I love wine and pasta and cake and brownies and pizza. Last night, I had pasta and red wine and dark chocolate, and a Skype date, and it was awesome :)
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    store bought cake. The icing is disgusting.

This is one of them for me as well. The frosting is like sugar infused chalk, blech.

Most snack cakes don't tickle my fancy.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    whipped cream (even before I was lactose intolerant, blegh)
    anything deep fried (has always made me really nauseous)
    soda
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I DON'T LIKE:
    * Beer
    * Wine
    * Cakes
    * Hot dogs (eww)
    * Sausage (do you know what is in these?)
    * Fish (but I eat cause I should)
    * Green and Yellow beans (never understand why they have to throw these into mixed veggies)
    * Oatmeal (this is just wrong)
    * Pea meal bacon (again what is in this?)
    * Peaches (If I want fuzz I'll....oh never mind) LOL
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Doritos. I used to really love them, all flavors of them, but I haven't enjoyed them for years. When my kids were nursing I cut out dairy because they had an intolerance, and after not having Doritos for 3 years I just didn't like them anymore. Which is awesome, because I used to be able to polish off an entire bag in one sitting.
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I do not like deep fried foods! I cannot stand the smell, I don't like the grease. The only thing I have ever liked that went into a deep fat fryer was french fries and I would still rather have them baked.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    burgers, sausage, mayo, cheesecake, most regular cake, beer, pop, most things fried. Some of these things I used to like like fried chicken and pop but after not eating them for a while the taste is overwhelming and really gross. I made these brownies my mom used to make for a fundraiser and of course I tried one and they were sickeningly sweet. Everyone else loved them. :noway:
  • ennysmith
    Options
    yes,I also love junk food .I love pizza and burger in my childhood. But it's effect our body.It,s so much fried.
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    chocolate
    icecream
    cake
    pastries
  • bubmaster
    Options
    not keen on pizza!