ONE YEAR on MFP - My year in NUMBERS and pics :-)

Options

Replies

• jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Just AMAZING!! You are such an inspiration for everyone. You look fabulous. Happy one year! :flowerforyou:
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look strong and happy! I hope you keep reaching for all your goals
  • fabfindz05
    fabfindz05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and my heartfelt THANKS for sharing. You are a true inspiration. Janet
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Terrific success! I have 22 pounds more to go to reach 100! Thanks for sharing!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. You are living proof that anything is possible with the right mindset and determination. You should be very proud of yourself, well done ! X
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thanks for sharing your story and congratuations!
  • AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW & WOW!!! You look Amazing & I'm so inspired :)
  • Audrilee1
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS and you are a true inspiration - I WILL be 90 POF (pounds of fat) lighter this time next year - you and so many others on this sight have given me hope and the realization that I can do this too! Even at age 61 it is never too late!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I came back to read this just for the inspiration. This is like the fourth or fifth time I have read it.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! What you have accomplished is phenomenal! :flowerforyou:
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh my....I'm emotional, inspired and speechless. You should be proud of yourself. Your story is inspiring to myself and many others. Way to go!!!! :wink:

Eve
  • jazcndoit
    jazcndoit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thank you very much for sharing your story!!!! truly an inspirations!!!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    excellent well done:bigsmile:
  • tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You really just gave me the motivation I need to stay on this healthy journey!! You are amazing and you look amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • misskim2
    Options
    you are so incredibly inspiring. thank you for sharing your story :)
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow ... My husband and I just read your post and saw your pics. AMAZING! Huge congrats from both of us and best wishes on your health in the future!!!
  • mikeysquared
    mikeysquared Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Incredible, and inspiring !!! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm in tears from reading your story.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Read all of your stats and just had to keep saying "Wow"! You've had an awesome year and you look fantastic!
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!