How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    amazing dedication and strength! Congrats on all you've accomplished. You are an asset to this site and an inspiration to us all !!
    Simply amazing work and perseverance.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look happy and healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful, a testimony as to how work and determination really pays off! My hat's off to you, keep it up;)
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Options
    You look OUTSTANDING!! You've done a great job! Congratulations!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! You look amazing, and more importantly, your attitude is amazing!
  • Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love all the pictures! I would never have posed in a bikini but you rocked it. Good job!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What an awesome, inspirational, entertaining story!! Kudos to you - you look GREAT!
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational. And I love how you express your approach. Thank you for sharing the journey with us and letting us know what's possible. You look great!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You've done wonderfully and put together a great post! Thanks so much for sharing your story here! :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS! Thank you for sharing so much of your journey! I learn new things all the time on MFP, and sometimes it's the common sense approaches that really smack me in the face. It's simple - work out, lift heavy things, eat less than you burn. BAM!

I, like you, was a very skinny young girl. Ate like a 300 lb gorilla, gained next to nothing. Until I started gaining, and gaining, and gaining... But nothing in my life had ever prepared me for watching what I ate. So, I went on crazy, restrictive diets. Temporary results. Lost a bunch of weight on WeightWatchers, but didn't see it all the way through to "goal". Gained some back. Not all, but enough to frustrate me. Now I'm here, and I'm learning so much, and taking as much of the good advice and applying it to my lifestyle as possible. Health is a gift to my future self, and I intend to reap the rewards of my hard work, just as you are doing.

Congratulations on a beautiful payoff to all your hard work, and thanks again for sharing!!
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    this was awesome! Thanks for sharing
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, very inspiring
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing! I'm with you on the scale. Quit obsessing over a number!! :) Good job!
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hawt mama! And fyi, All the pictures of your butt, I was singing, "baby got back" in my head. lol...

Congrats lady!
  • becks0127
    Options
    So awesome! You should be proud. You are truly an inspration.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    What a well done post and great chronicle!!! Very insightful journey! Congratulations.... Keep the Path! :)
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Much needed today!! I've seen you on here a few times. i just started couch to five k last week. I'm starting to learn that not every day will be perfect but i have to keep going. Thank you! You are inspirational:)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring!!! Congratulations on a job VERY WELL DONE:)
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can hear things all day long, but when you see the proof in the pictures there's no room for argument. Thanks for that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!