Call me a B if your whistle/holler isn't flattering..

Options
What is it with men (some men...not all) who whistle or holler at a woman, and then when she doesn't respond how they want, insult her? I was literally just called a b*tch by three PGE workers who yelled at me/whistled, and didn't get the reaction they wanted. It's not like a cussed them out either haha, I guess my "natural reaction" to men yelling at me in public is a grimace sort of face. Sorry it doesn't flatter me to get attention like that.....sheesh.

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    What? Bitches don't like that?
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    To each their own.

I enjoy a good whistle. It's when they get handsy, I draw the line. But whistle away. While you work, if you will.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    my main reason for losing weight is being whistled at....dont hate
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    oprah-bees.gif
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Embrace the whistle.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    What is it with men (some men...not all) who whistle or holler at a woman, and then when she doesn't respond how they want, insult her? I was literally just called a b*tch by three PGE workers who yelled at me/whistled, and didn't get the reaction they wanted. It's not like a cussed them out either haha, I guess my "natural reaction" to men yelling at me in public is a grimace sort of face. Sorry it doesn't flatter me to get attention like that.....sheesh.

I will now have to re-evaluate my entire startegy at getting girls to like me!!! NOOOO!!
  • divinexheirocity
    Options
    HAHA well I guess I'm not the norm! To each their own.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    "one day she was walking down the street, and I whistled at her and said 'hey sweetie! you got fries to go along with that shake?!' and that's how i met my wife of 30 years."
    -- No One
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    When I was younger I didn’t care for it but now that I am 39 that immediate reaction from men is quite flattering to me. I just wave and move on when it happens.
    Theirs is much of a double standard with a lot of women when it comes to the immediate blunt reaction men give. If they are hot it is okay but if you think not it is not okay. Now as long as it’s not derogatory whistle away it makes me smile!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the whistle. It's when they start shouting obscenities (I'd pound that *kitten* so hard...etc) that I get pissed. Especially when my three year old is in tow.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    One day I walked up to an attractive girl and said "Hey baby! Wanna have a good time". And she turned around and said "yes, I do!"

I just stood there in silence. I didn't knew what to say. I have never gotten that far :(
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Harassment-role-reversal-smack-dat.gif
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    15871441.jpg
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a good whistle. It's when they get handsy, I draw the line. But whistle away. While you work, if you will.
    What if *I* got handsy with you....
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    is a grimace sort of face.

What like when you're taking a poo or the "O" face?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHA!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options

this is awesome
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options

LMAO :-D
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    15871441.jpg

LOL!!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    WHAT?!?! Why didn't you walk right over to them and drop to your knees? They are hard working men. I would've called you a b*tch too.