I don't like non cat lovers

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I love cats.
    I don't have any cats because they aren't allowed in my apartment. I do, however, have a hamster.
    When I get a house ... I hope to have many MANY cats :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'll be sure to post my pictures when i get time!
  • MetilHed
    MetilHed Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I only want to be friends with people who love cats and plan on growing old with several cats. SO, if that's not you sorry.
    On another note, who wants to show me pics of their feline friends?

Free one here . .

2343.jpg
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    ^^^ not liking that pic......makes me sad.

We adopted our cat (Noodle -- see profile pic) from the humane society after she was brought in with her baby kitties. They were found in an abandoned apartment :mad: Who does that?!?!?!?!?
  • Augustgal12
    Augustgal12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love cats, currently have one, adopted her from a shelter - her previous owner was abusive to her, took me months to gain her trust. Now she is my shadow,goes everywhere with me :)
    Her pic is on my profile!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have two meows right now. I also have a cattoo on my shoulder. Destined to die alone surrounded by kitties.
  • deezer602482
    deezer602482 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 7! Love them all they are sooooo wonderful :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    This is Stelladactyl. She's a lady.

*edit* and yes, I am aware that she is GAWDAWFUL UGLY. :) Its why we love her. Her nickname is Minger.

She isn't ugly she is adorable. I have always wanted what my kids call a "naked cat". I think that would be so cool. I have two cats although I think one might be half dog because she doesn't act like a cat. They are sisters. Rescued at the same time. They couldn't be more opposite when it comes to personality though. I will find pics.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I love that this thread is still living on. Someone post another pic, please!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Killer loves her bottled water

000_0009-1.jpg

here she's sitting pretty or as we call it "Pretty Kitty"

000_0004.jpg

and another

100_0014.jpg
  • RandomPeopleDancin
    Options
    I miss my cat Tiger (like Tiger from Winnie the Pooh). He died around 7 years ago but he was such a character! My mum 'rescued' him from a garden shed where he was locked up with other cats. We had him for ages.
    Love seeing the photos; I have a dog now but she hates cats so couldn't get a cat as well, also we couldn't afford it. :/
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is our baby boy Oliver...I'm allergic to cats, but I love them too much to care!
    When we first adopted him:
    317531_10150374487757421_1347084436_n.jpg
    Here he is now...getting big!
    422439_190465511087144_829090635_n.jpg
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    This is our baby boy Oliver...I'm allergic to cats, but I love them too much to care!
    When we first adopted him:
    317531_10150374487757421_1347084436_n.jpg
    Here he is now...getting big!
    422439_190465511087144_829090635_n.jpg

AWW!!!
    So darn cute!
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    Awww, I want a cat. I've wanted a cat for years. I feel like - if I had a cat, I would be happy, no matter what else went wrong in my life, if you have a cat, how can you not be happy??!

Give your cats all a stroke for me, who is sad without a cat...
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love our kitties. We have four resident cats. Started feeding 3 outdoor cats a while back but two had kittens. Very sad as someone hit our favorite outdoor cat on Saturday. He looked out for his kittens, their mother and one abandoned kitty. I have been trying to get them into the no kill shelters in our area for months but they are full and have asked so many people to take them but no luck so far. Will keep trying though. We don't own the house we live in but was finally able to trap the kitty whose mother is not feeding it and am hiding him in a room we made up for him in the basement so hopefully he can be socialized and not so fearful of humans when hopefully a space opens in a no kill facility or we find the kitty a good home.