Options
    I did my first triathlon Oct. 8, 2006.
  • BoogzMama
    Options
    It's my nickname (real name Christina) and my lucky number. :happy:

I have a kitty named Beana LOL
  • BoogzMama
    Options
    When I was in 10th grade, a girl in one of my classes randomly told me about a dream she had. She said "my SN (this was in the AOL/AIM era) is Glamrunner##, and in my dream yours was Camrunner##." My name is Cameron, I've never really officially gone by 'Cam' but whatever. I was 300+ lbs at the time, so it was pretty random. I never actually used it for anything until recently, but I wanted something different for here and I figured I'd finally earned it.

I wanted something different, too... I always go by FLGirl827 (I'm from Florida, I'm a girl, my bday is Aug27) or by kslindner (my name is Kimberly Susan Lindner, so that's self explanatory!! lol) Sooooo, I chose my favorite cat's name!

Huh... we have the same birthday

Happy almost birthday to both of you :)

Thanks!! :-)
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love kettlebells, my name is Jim and I live in Arizona.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I was "jumped" into the gang, as opposed to ridden in.

Junior League is a mofo.
  • themaskedpixie
    themaskedpixie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i guy i was dating years ago, was really in to superman, so he wanted me to be a superhero too, my parents called my brother and i tink and link as kids sooooo the masked pixie
  • VenomousDuck
    Options
    I am a poisonous duck
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    my name is susan and i make cookies for a living.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    like in top gun every maverick needs a good wingman :glasses:
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    my name is susan and i make cookies for a living.
    Hi Susan!

(crickets chirping)

Oh it's not THAT kind of support group? Cookies Anonymous? I must be in the wrong room...
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Mine is taken from the movie Sneakers. And as another bit of interesting trivia, it's also my eBay screen name...I'm the original one!
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    NHGA47

Well, in highschool I had an english teacher that knew that I had a thing for guns. My initials are NRH. LOL. Only one letter away. But he always kidded with me that I should start my own group called NHGA. "National Hand Grenade Association". I added the 47 for my Proudly owned AK. LOL.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a difficult and disagreeable *****.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    many years ago, when internet was fresh and new and no one worried about hacked accounts, the word I use as my username was emailed to me as a password for something. I liked it so I kept it as a username, for everything that I don't access professionally. I think it's about 14-15 years old.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I am the ultimate motivator, just ask me and I will motivate the *kitten* out of you!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My real name is Lauren,and I chose the name kittybear86 because I have a girl cat named Penny,but for some reason I would sometimes call her " Princess Kittybear"because she is treated like a princess and I thought the word" bear "would help the word'kitty" make it a cute name.She is such an adorable cat.So I combined the names to make the word" kittybear".I took out the word princess and just decided to use the name kittybear86,and I chose the number 86 because the year 1986 was the year that I was born.So that's where the name kittybear86 came from :)
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Hours and hours of negotiations...pleadings...brown-nosing...ultimately...it's what it took to get my sexy wife with the almost as sexy FL to friend me. :glasses:
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hours and hours of negotiations...pleadings...brown-nosing...ultimately...it's what it took to get my sexy wife with the almost as sexy FL to friend me. :glasses:

It was worth it, wasn't it Honey :wink: