First Kiss

Options

Replies

• boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was in 6th grade, and it was with a 10th grader in a game of truth or dare.

Honestly, the most confusing point of my life.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I have never had a first kiss, and I am 18 :(

I had mine at 25. It was worth the wait!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I was 18 (yup...late in life...). Date was memorable...kiss was not. eh....
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I was 15... I had plans to meet my friends after curfew, so I crawled out my window... I crept down the block to our meeting spot...my girl friends were there and some guys... I ended up kissing one of my friend's DRUNK older brother.. I will forever remember the taste of beer... and he said.. "oh you have braces!"

Later, on my 16th birthday my family teased... "sweet 16 and never been kissed"... I just smirked.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I was 20 or 21. I already knew I was gay, but I was curious so I let a guy kiss me. Wasn't a bad kiss, but was such a reminder I was gay. It didn't feel right.

Meanwhile, my first kiss with a woman was like fireworks exploding. Amazing.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I don't remember mine! I know it was with a guy who lived in an apartment building down the street, and that I was 14. But it was very unmemorable, apparently! Shortly after that, I had my first boyfriend, and I really don't remember much about his kisses, either...
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was 13 - it was my birthday, actually. The whole school was on a field trip to another school to see this family band perform, they sang 50s and 60s music. At the end I told the guy I thought was cute that I thought they did great. He said that deserved a hug. Then I told him that it was a great treat for my 13th birthday. He told me THAT deserved a kiss. I was expecting one on the cheek, but he planted it straight on my lips!!! My dad thought for years that I had never been kissed for a long time as a teenager. Little did he know. And the guy? What a kisser!!! LOL :love:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My first 'real' kiss was when I was 14. It was in my bedroom with a boy I had had a long-time crush on. He had way more experience than me. At least, I remember definitely liking it and never wanting to stop. :bigsmile:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I got my first kiss while my first bf and I were laying on a grassy hill under the stars. Before that, he'd tried to kiss me in a hotel hallway and while cuddling in bed, but I told him I wanted my first kiss to be somewhere romantic.

While the place was perfect, the kiss was not. It was dark and I kissed him on the chin, missing his lips. Then when he kissed me it was a loud *SMACK* and then he said "what the heck??" which is what I was thinking. Story is, as perfect as I tried to make it, my first kiss was still awkward -.-
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    3rd grade during recess on the red firetruck slide thingy...was on cloud 9 for weeks afterwards. lol
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Another late-bloomer here. It was 2 weeks before my 18th birthday. It took me by surprise and he was slobbering all over my face. It was just like when I was about 6 years old and fell asleep with chocolate ice-cream on my face and woke up to our German Shepard licking it off.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    First "real" kiss, I was 13. Omg is sucked! He missed - My nose went under his lip. I pulled back with this disgusted look on my face. I wish I'd had a camera. Lol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I was 15. He was a drooler. YUCK!
  • Kelsey14324
    Kelsey14324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was 17 :blushing: and it was last Christmas we were upstairs in his room after spending the whole day together. It was perfect :smile:
  • slkehl
    Options
    I have never had a first kiss, and I am 18 :(

I had mine at 25. It was worth the wait!

Yeah, I didn't get mine until I was 21. I'm glad I didn't do the relationship thing before then, saved myself a lot of heartbreak. In fact, I kind of wish I'd never been kissed because then that would mean I never met my ex.
  • slkehl
    Options
    "If this is what kissing is, I don't want to do it any more"

This was me! Luckily we figured out how to kiss right :)
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My first kiss with my soon to be wife was late one night in her driveway, under the stars. I'll never forget the look on her face. We were staring into each others eyes and she smiled at me right before we kissed. I remember her eyes were amazing and I just felt trapped in her gaze. I knew from that moment that she was my soulmate, I could just feel it. From time to time I like to pull her out there and relive that moment. This wasn't my first kiss ever but it's the first kiss that truly matters to me.
  • kittyoates
    Options
    Awful... 9th grade and I wasn't really sure I wanted too and when I finally let him he shoved his tongue down my throat. He was pushy because I was reluctant, or so he says. I almost threw up.
  • Sage4041
    Sage4041 Posts: 13
    Options
    I was 21 and dating a guy I knew from college. There's a nature walk on campus that goes for about three miles through a small woods. It was autumn, so the trees were all changing colors and I stopped to admire this tree that had turned this really amazing shade of bright gold (it had just rained so the trunk looked black, making the gold stand out even more). We stood there talking for a bit and when I turned to walk away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him and kind of paused to make sure it was okay (which was rather sweet of him now that I think of it).

I vaguely remember smart-assing him with "Oh, real subtle" just before we kissed and it was kind of clumsy because we were trying not to laugh, but more or less totally worth waiting for.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    It was 7th grade and he was 2 years ahead of me.. I thought man he is soooo dreamy...he was the cool boy who sat in the back of the bus and all the girls would drool.. well he asked me to sit in the back with him I was in heaven.. well my stop was coing up and he said well have you been kissed I said no.. and he leaned in mouth open tongue out totally ate my face and well when he was done I had drool going down my chin and no it wasnt mine YUCK.... not so dreamy after that...LOL