Strippers at the gym

Options
Doesntplaynice82
Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
So I haven't confirmed they are strippers but there is a group of girls that come to the gym around 3pm (same time as me as I work nightshift and this is when I get up) they are drop dead gorgeous, tight bodies, fake boobs and dressed with as little clothing as a gym would allow...anyway they interest me because their workouts almost look xrated.

I just enjoy watching the guys walking around dropping stuff and running into things trying to sneak a peak at them. Now maybe I'm not doing this right but when they use the hip abductor machine...I'm pretty sure one of them is going to end up pregnant by it haha

Just thought I would share....any characters at your gym that interest you? And men no I am not telling you what gym I go to haha

Replies

• pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    yes, the gym I go to teaches pole dancing and tease dances, It is a hellova workout, sexy and burns more calories than anyhing else I know
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    what gym do you go to? address please. and monthly rates. Just wondering, of course.

edit: damnit, missed your last sentence.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    ... Now maybe I'm not doing this right but when they use the hip abductor machine...I'm pretty sure one of them is going to end up pregnant by it ...
    1295563054363.jpeg
  • shellyk972
    shellyk972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    about a month ago, I saw a woman jogging on a treadmill wearing flats.. Her feet must have been really sore the next day!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think that would be a great business idea....Stripper Gym. I would make a fortune!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

And men no I am not telling you what gym I go to haha

What about us women?? I'll take that address, please!
  • jlaustin1
    Options
    Hysterical!
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    what gym do you go to? address please. and monthly rates. Just wondering, of course.

::high fives dan:::::

That is the spirit…

let's get on the hoooo train!
  • pastryari
    Options
    Please wipe the machine off before use... you just cant get rid of herpes... FACT lol...

Not fact. This is an idiot statement.
  • afitch311
    afitch311 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lol that is too funny! I only on occasion make it to the gym at my apartment complex (I usually do my zumba game or my yoga game), no strippers but I did see this guy who could be Willy Nelson's twin most mornings I went. He would come in, kinda wander around the gym a bit do a few of the upper body machines then get on a treadmill and tilt the incline so far up it was amazing he didn't fall off the back! That was his regular routine then he'd leave.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

When was the last time I told you how awesome you are?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

::high fives dan:::::

That is the spirit…

let's get on the hoooo train!

You can have one, I'll take the rest!

I really need to find a new gym. I havent even seen something resembling a female in weeks at mine.
    I live in Vegas. If I want to see Strippers, I just look out the window of my condo. :)

But I'm not too fond of paying and not touching. Just sayin'.

you're doing it wrong. just gonna throw that out there
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I live in Vegas. If I want to see Strippers, I just look out the window of my condo. :)

But I'm not too fond of paying and not touching. Just sayin'.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Options
    Nm
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    damn what is the monthly fee. sounds like the place to be. when i die bury me inside the strip club! (((2 Chainz voice)))
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Options

I'm not good with sharing haha
  • pastryari
    Options
    Please wipe the machine off before use... you just cant get rid of herpes... FACT lol...

Um. Why? There is no cure for herpes...only suppression (thank valtrex commercials for this knowledge)

I was referring to the "wipe the machine off before use." She linked the two statements as if you can get herpes from the sweat on a machine.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Options

Um. Why? There is no cure for herpes...only suppression (thank valtrex commercials for this knowledge)

Ahh I see... I don't think she was referring to sweat....I stated their workouts look sexual ;-)

I was referring to the "wipe the machine off before use." She linked the two statements as if you can get herpes from the sweat on a machine.
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options

Please forward me this information. Well I have a membership to New York Sports Club... all the guys are gay. It actually a real problem because now I have a hard time meeting girls... because they think I'm gay. Now I just go to the most ghetto gym I can find. Hardcore workouts need hardcore gyms.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'd workout there. Some strippers have hot bodies!

Sadly, my gym lacks strippers.