Strippers at the gym

Options

Replies

• JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Settle petal lol. They were having a laugh. Sweat/ no sweat, it was a funny comment :)
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well nothing that weird at my gym. But there is this older man that comes to the gym everyday and sleeps in a chair. I have NEVER seen him do anything but sleep in that chair. And also there is this lady that always wears flip flops!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    about a month ago, I saw a woman jogging on a treadmill wearing flats.. Her feet must have been really sore the next day!

Hahahaha ouch! I can't even imagine that :/
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I used to work out at a women's only gym in Berlin (Frauen Fitness, I think). Anyway, there was this member who I just referred to as... 'Bob'. Bob didn't speak but was no where near a woman. It wasn't like there was a gender test or anything, so I guess their hands were tied, but it was pretty obvious.

I don't think Bob was interested in any of us women, I think he just felt more comfortable there. Never spoke but always smiled politely.

The only time it was awkward was in the beginning and I knew he wasn't a woman but didn't know what was up. The first time I encountered him was the sauna and we were all nude, except Bob, who was wearing a giant pink terry cloth robe and pink fuzzy slippers... no joke.

It's funny, because we all sort of realised that he was NOT a woman, but all of us women seemed fairly comfortable because he was harmless, just trying to fit in. No one ever complained.

But, yeah, it was weird.
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    what gym do you go to? address please. and monthly rates. Just wondering, of course.

edit: damnit, missed your last sentence.

Please forward me this information. Well I have a membership to New York Sports Club... all the guys are gay. It actually a real problem because now I have a hard time meeting girls... because they think I'm gay. Now I just go to the most ghetto gym I can find. Hardcore workouts need hardcore gyms.

LOL. Most straight guys dont look as metro as you do. *Meant as a compliment!* :) But anyhow, hope youre enjoying the "ghetto" gyms lol... Ohhh NY...
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You could put $1 in their workout shorts to see if they pay you some attention :drinker:
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You know those gigantic black vinyl pants they sell at places like Hot Topic with the wiiiide, straight legs and with straps and buckles all over them?

Yeah, saw a dude jogging on a treadmill in those.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    the only weird thing i got is a guy who always has to find a reason to be in my hyne sight- in the mirror so i can see him, or will work out next to me, stand near me, pass in front of me- like he wants me to watch him or something. he always and i mean constantly trying to make eye contact
    :huh: but im smarter than that. i know better....right ladies:grumble: i keep my headphones in- music blaring and focus.
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    This thread would be epic with pics of the gym strippers.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

exactly, pics or it didn't happen :laugh:
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options

exactly, pics or it didn't happen :laugh:

Think this qualifies as a cool story bro thread if no pics.
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    ... Now maybe I'm not doing this right but when they use the hip abductor machine...I'm pretty sure one of them is going to end up pregnant by it ...
    1295563054363.jpeg

stealing this photo omgsh!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    You know those gigantic black vinyl pants they sell at places like Hot Topic with the wiiiide, straight legs and with straps and buckles all over them?

Yeah, saw a dude jogging on a treadmill in those.
    I'd be nervous about one of the straps getting caught in the treadmill.
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I visited my aunts gym as her guest once and she told me it was nice, fancy, women only and I would love the experience hands down. Within the first 2 minutes of being on the center gym floor a lady walks by us with a leatard on...the back was a thong style and she had NOTHING else on! EWWWWW...Gross!

I never went back and recinded my signup for a free month trial after that.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Clearly I need to change gyms!!! :sad:
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym, but I used to years ago. Weird stuff I've seen at the gym:

1. Two women running naked out of the shower area, followed by a worker carrying a hose, cursing in Spanish.
    2. A woman shaving her beaver one leg up, closing the shower curtain apparently an inconvenience to her.

And...drumroll please:

3. Buck naked lady leaning next to me trying to read my newspaper. Which would have been slightly less creepy if she didn't have a circular patch of thick hair on her chest.

Not really into gyms for some reason...
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I live in a really culturally diverse area and I have noticed that a lot of the Indian men like to run on the treadmill in sandals and they do seem to have a hard time a lot of the time in them, but they never do go and get running shoes.

That is one of the weirder things at my gym.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    So I haven't confirmed they are strippers but there is a group of girls that come to the gym around 3pm (same time as me as I work nightshift and this is when I get up) they are drop dead gorgeous, tight bodies, fake boobs and dressed with as little clothing as a gym would allow...anyway they interest me because their workouts almost look xrated.

I just enjoy watching the guys walking around dropping stuff and running into things trying to sneak a peak at them. Now maybe I'm not doing this right but when they use the hip abductor machine...I'm pretty sure one of them is going to end up pregnant by it haha

Just thought I would share....any characters at your gym that interest you? And men no I am not telling you what gym I go to haha

I'd say you have very strong circumstantial evidence to support your theory.

They typically have Pavlovian responses to both Glam rock and early 90s rock, so if your gym ever plays music by Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Pearl Jam, or the Black Crowes, they will reveal themselves.

In my gym, it's just birds, squirrels, and insects.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    00050adfda20087a1170fc46de988f8f_view.jpg

I couldn't resist.

And for the record, if strippers where hitting the gym in my neck of the woods, you def wouldn't want to be watching them! (all drugged up, bruised up and hard up.)
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Please wipe the machine off before use... you just cant get rid of herpes... FACT lol...

Not fact. This is an idiot statement.
    It's true, you can't get rid of herpes once you have it. It's a virus that can lay dormat but never goes away.