How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Sooo inspiring!! I love the story!! :)
  • ChandlerDacian
    ChandlerDacian Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    your story is so inspiring :)
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I always love your posts and thread responses! You are so supportive and real...

Thank you for sharing your 600 days story!!! You truly are a MFP INSPIRATION! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great dedication. An inspiration for all. thanks for sharing!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting a very inspiring sfory. You look amazing.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you for sharing your story. You definitely got me all misty eyed. You are so right on with everything that you've said. Well done!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This is very inspirational. Makes me see that it takes work and not to give up! I would love to have your legs and stomach btw :-)
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this inspiring and entertaining post!
    You look AMAZING!!
    I really appreciate all your advice about ditching the scale and feeling accomplished through fitness goals.
    I also grew up with an always dieting mom (she still is) so the messages are deeply rooted and hard to break away from (i.e. starve yourself to look skinny) I'm starting to get to a healthier more positive path to fitness, so thanks for sharing your awesome story and insights!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Keep muscle, lose fat, and you’ll reach your goal body before your goal weight.
    Love this! Love the entire post, actually, but had to quote this part! Bookmarked this thread, and will be sharing it with others! I'm on the same path - less cardio, heavier weights, heck with the scale (although still trying to break the habit), focusing on losing the fat and keeping/building the muscle, and watching my body hit those goals.

You are inspiring - thanks for sharing all of this! And reminding me that I need to take more progress pics. :tongue:
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Great story...thanks for sharing...alot of what you said is how I look at things....I don't stress over the scale...I have to eat what foods I like or I wouldn't stick w/it....I'm not a big runner, but walk as much as I can....very proud of you!! :flowerforyou:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! A great read!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You were one of my early inspirations after seeing your Warrior Dash pictures! I love how your positive and full of energy :)
  • IDLE7
    IDLE7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I almost starting to whistle at the computer screen, wow. You didnt look bad before but you are definately extra schorching now. I especially love the pics comparing you at 133 and 130 showing the scale is not whats most important. Great job, enjoy the new you, and congrats!!
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Very inspirational! And you look amazing!
  • timax52
    timax52 Posts: 18
    Options
    Amazing story and great photo diary. You look a new person, (not that you looked bad before you understand). The transformation is stunning, you look happy, and healthy as well as in great shape. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration.
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just awesome! I have seen you on a lot of the same forum thread that I am on, and you always inspire me! GREAT JOB! Can I ask, different people on here have different versions of "Lift heavy" and I am just curious about your story- when you started lifting, what did you start with, and how have you progressed since then? What would you consider "lifting heavy"? I have been doing Jillian's body revolution, and i know it is not heavy lifting but there is a LOT of body weight resistance strength training in there, as well as using 5s and 8s for isolated triceps and biceps, adding to the body weight resistance on some things, etc. I am thinking about doing Chalean Extreme, but not sure if I should do it or if so, how much weight i should start with.
    Thanks!
  • starbuckskat
    starbuckskat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So motivating! you look Mahvelous!
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! I used to think I had to starve myself, too... but when I started feeling dizzy daily, I knew I was doing it wrong.

This year, I'm going to eat more and train for next year's triathlon!
  • verzinoviolet
    Options
    So Motivating! I love the pics of you at 130# in 2007 and then again now much more fit! Amazing! It just shows how important exercise not just weight loss is for your physique. Nice work. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!