I want to know how much coffee you drink

Options

Replies

• emmaonamission
    Options
    I don't drink any coffee unless I wake up super early...and even then the caffeine doesn't keep me awake so it's a waste of time because I don't like it!
  • harryd179
    Options
    I drink 2 large cups of filter coffee a day, which i make quite strong... then usually have a cup of decaf during the evening (all with 2 sweet n low and skimmed milk) though i drink lemon green tea sometimes.
  • Shyfire62
    Shyfire62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Two mugs a day, in the morning. Every now and then, I'll have a cup in the evening before going out.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I drink a large cup or two when I get up, and sometimes a XL go-cup to get me thru the morning at work. A cup, maybe 2 in the afternoon, to combat the post-lunch drowsies. Then I wind down with at least 1 cup in the evening.

Nope, one full pot is not necessarily too much. If I were to get shaky and jittery, or have trouble getting to sleep, I would maybe cut back.

Same here.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    coffee-addict_2.jpg

I drink too much, tried to cut back but I can't I work swing shift and it is the only thing that keeps me going
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    About 5-6 cups a day, along with at least 4 liters of water. I pee every 15 minutes at work, lol.
  • Aventuria
    Aventuria Posts: 151
    Options
    Reduced it to either none or one cup a day.

I switched to peppermint tea, love it!

:-)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i drink about 12 oz a day, a mcd's medium, my dr said 1 cup a day is fine, no more than that, but sometimes on the weekend I will drink 2 or 3 lol...I try not to drink alot as I have bad anxiety.
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    6-8 mugs a day, skimmed milk, no sugar.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I usually have a K-cup a day..sometimes 2. Either Nantucket Blend or Donut Shop
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I drink one mug in the morning and then a cup of green tea. And if I need a pickmeup in the afternoon I'll either brew a cup or pick up something from dunkin donuts. I did drink more when I was working so this may change since I'm in the process of going back to work. :drinker:
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I probably drink 5 cups a day..
  • inkandsheep
    inkandsheep Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    None!

I mostly drink herbal/caffeine free teas like roobois or green tea, and very occasionally an ordinary black tea.
  • chantabelle
    chantabelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love love love coffee, couldnt cut it out!! I drink water all day around 2-3 litres per day but at home in the evening I have around 3-4 mugs of black coffee with a sweetner!! I rarely have any other drinks if I do its a diet coke but I prefer a coffee.
  • headoverhills
    Options
    2 large cups in the morning, skim milk, no sugar. The rest of he day is water, water, water.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Drinking it now, but usually 2-3 cups in the morning and 1 cup around noon. On a Sat and Sun much more as I relax on the front porch. Love my coffee!!
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I used to drink 2-3 cups a day, every day and in the last 6 months I've switched to none.

I find I'm sleeping WAY better and not crashing in the afternoon at work and trying to keep my eyes open.
    I feel like I used to be a slave to coffee and now that I'm practically caffeine free it feels incredibly good.
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my FAVE..i could easily put away 10+cups a day..WAYYYY too much.
    Since cutting back on it i have 1 cup in the morning & either 1 late afternoon or in the evering..i drink water most of the time now.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    LOVE my coffee -- don't mess with it :noway: . I usually drink about a pot a day -- no more and some days less. I've given up on all other caffeinated beverages except on special occasions.

I have switched to half caffeinated Folgers -- I don't think this makes any difference in the weight loss journey.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Gotta have coffee, I have two cups in the morning and maybe if someone goes out at work I will have another. I don't normally have it in the evening. I drink tons of water and stay busy so coffee .... ya...gotta have it!