I want to know how much coffee you drink

Options

Replies

• stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 mugs a day of percolated from fresh ground,kicking horse kick *kitten* organic
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    One and a half or two pots a day.
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    I drink coffee throughout the day and up until bedtime. It's my one vice....GOTTA have it! I'm a coffee junkie :bigsmile:
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    NONE! Took a week to get over the withdrawals - headaches, fatigue etc. Only water now and feel so much better!
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Zero. I don't like it.
  • Sarah_Super
    Sarah_Super Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    At least 3 large cups a day ... my morning one of those has a serving of matcha tea mixed into it also. Extra oooooopmh, and I'm crazy enough to want that much caffeine ;)
  • Angelprincess01
    Options
    1 cup in the morning, and maybe 2 extra if I meet up with one of my friends who's a coffee addict. Other than that, I mostly drink water =)
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    1 16oz cup a day with a 1/3 of a cup of skim milk and zero calorie vanilla syrup.

that's it.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I drink one cup or two of decaf from my Keurig daily.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Does "a lot" count? Because "a lot" would have to be my answer :wink:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I drink THIS MUCH coffee every day. I love it. It tastes damn good (if it's good coffee) and I savor my coffee breaks as much needed little "sanity-restorers".
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't believe people give me hard time now. I always have my two (medium) cups when I first wake up, and I usually only have more on Fridays when I get Starbucks at work or when my husband steals a cup. Our lil pot only makes two cups at a time. :grumble: I end up making a second pot and drink 3 total on those days.
  • theMIDDLE
    Options
    About 16 oz every morning. Tea later if I need it. I've been forgoing the creamer and truvia lately (taste buds changing! woot!) but I'll never give it up.
  • triman921
    Options
    Goota have it! the stronger the better. i drink at least 1 pot in the morning after workout and before i leave for work. No DECAF!!!
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    I limit myself to two large cups and that's it. Otherwise I get too jittery. Also I use creamer and don't want to spend my calories on that.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    All of you make me feel like I should be drinking more coffee. I want coffee constantly, but only drink 1-3 cups. I think I will start drinking it more. Hahaha
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 cups a month :smile:
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I usually drink three cups of coffee a day and a couple of cups of hot tea. An entire pot of coffee seems like a lot to me. But if you enjoy it and it works for you that's great.
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yeah, a LOT. I drink it black, no milk or sugar/sweeteners. I make "double coffees", ie I use twice the amount of coffee granules/grounds. So I have 3 of these in the morning, at least 4-5 in work and then 3 after work so that = 10-11 mugs per day, but as I double up each mug, that would make it 20-22....

SH1T!!!!!!!!!! That's a lot of coffee. Plus I drink 1 sugar free RedBull and 2-3 cans of Diet Coke.
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The day I started MFP (July 1st, 2012) is the day I also gave up coffee. Because, I enjoy all those flavored creams (even if FF they still have unwanted calories). It has been 50 some days since and I do miss it but it gets easier every day.