300 lbs and ran my 2nd 5K. I feel like a superhero! (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! Congrats!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! I'm taking my running shoes on holiday with me on Friday. I wasn't going to but I am now. Thank you for helping me realise I can do this.

You are amazing and such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic! Congratulations :)
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You're the bomb.com!!!!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. I don't know you but I'm so proud of you, for keeping at it and not letting anything holding you back. WTG!!!!
  • Christ3nn3
    Options
    Congratulations! I would love to start running; never felt like I could do it! You're an inspiration. :smile:
  • TinaInFlorida
    TinaInFlorida Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational! Made me cry!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Supregirl6,
    I am so happy and proud for you. That is an amazing accomplishment for anyone. I would love to be able to do that. Keep up the good work. What an insperation! :flowerforyou:
    Take care,
    Doni
    PS, sent you a friend request.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You deserve a huge HIGH 5!!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's SO awesome! Keep up the great work! I started last year at a little over 365 lbs and ran my 1st 5K at around 320-330. I've kept going and I'm going to be doing my 1st Ironman this Sunday in Louisville. So KEEP GOING! You can accomplish anything that you set your mind to achieve. You've already proven that by conquering the 5K. Now get out there and keep inspiring us!!!
  • MamaWalkingBear
    MamaWalkingBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    YOU, are an inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    Amazing...you should be so proud of yourself!
  • madeline515
    madeline515 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that Is fantastic.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON!! AND -- A Glow Run?!? Color me Jealous!!

I'm right around that number, kinda up and down around it (dang it body - stay in the 2's, stay in the 2's!) and am doing some 5Ks... I just hope to jog a good portion of the ones in October... so, I'm celebrating you and where I can get to... Thanks for that part!

CONGRATS AGAIN!! :)
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    congrats sweet heart i can not wait till im down a bit more to start running :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :wink: :wink:
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I want to take up running and hope to start this week with walk/run/walk. I am currently 165 lbs and only halfway to my goal weight. I keep procrastinating but I have set myself a goal of running an official 5k by this time next year!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    You are a fkn super hero!!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sa-weet!
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing Keep it up!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!