Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    It is referenced in in a slap stick movie with Jennifer Aniston about office work...can you name it?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    would it be Office Space? can I welcome you to our thread?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    LOL what makes you think that report burned my *kitten*? :laugh: And who is this new guy? Does he not know that I dont have time for movies?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Pirate do you think I am now fully trained and qualified to battle the CCZE's?
  • mjpTennis
    Why thank you. Is this the DVS support group or do I have the wrong spot?
  • bigphatcat
    LOL what makes you think that report burned my *kitten*? :laugh: And who is this new guy? Does he not know that I dont have time for movies?

could it be that your avi shows that you jumped when you got your @ss burnt?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can you support like a good sports bra? :wink:
  • mjpTennis
    Are you okay with skin tone support?
  • bigphatcat

DO you think you will make the A-TEAM?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Is that the same as Mikeys infamous hand bras?
  • DawnVanSlim

DO you think you will make the A-TEAM?
    Duh?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Don't you think my hands-on bra is the bestest ever-rah?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know I think there might be a time and a place for that sort of invention?
  • MikeyD1280
    WHAT!?

your pulling my leg aren't cha?
  • DawnVanSlim
    oops, was that your leg? :laugh:
  • mjpTennis
    Did you know that model is supported in all states and the closest mobile unit is dispatched?
  • MikeyD1280
    Dawn Van Slim Shady:

I can't be your superman! I can't be your superman your superman your superman,

they call her superwoman, leaps tall flames in a single bound, She's slim not round, got no problem on getting down, she'll never let another CCZE get her now cause she is so fit, save your ****, pound for pound and hit for hit....

should I stop?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim
    LOL, so when one needs this model to run a race, the mobile unit is dispatched and you have to run in pairs? Is this correct?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Didn't I tell you he has a Honda Shadow?

Daddy and my brother have Harleys.

Who's taking you for a ride? Do you know that around here motorcycle riders aren't very well liked? I think it is because some of them with the way that they drive and act (like the bike gave them their personality) give the whole group a bad name.

Billy and I ride as much as possible. Which isn't much with the football schedule. 3 games a week!!!

Would you believe I have yet to get on the back of my brother's Harley?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Dawn Van Slim Shady:

I can't be your superman! I can't be your superman your superman your superman,

they call her superwoman, leaps tall flames in a single bound, She's slim not round, got no problem on getting down, she'll never let another CCZE get her now cause she is so fit, save your ****, pound for pound and hit for hit....

should I stop?

:laugh: :laugh:

Mikey, did you know you crack me the eff up? LOL