True Love - Hilarious!

Options

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    my co worker must think I am crying at my cubicle because I am trying sooo hard to not laugh but when I breathe in, I sound like a wimpering kid... I had to put my head down to muffle it more.. thanks! hahahahahahahaahha:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    while i find this amusing... perhaps i am the strange one....

this all seems perfectly normal.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    my co worker must think I am crying at my cubicle because I am trying sooo hard to not laugh but when I breathe in, I sound like a wimpering kid... I had to put my head down to muffle it more.. thanks! hahahahahahahaahha:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

I was doing the same thing! The guy who sits behind me was somewhat concerned at first, LOLOLOL!!!!
  • mfittracker
    Options
    Thank God for boobs!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Best thread I've ever read!! I don't care how old I am, farts will always be funny!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    like everyone else...i'm crying here....real tears.....

OMG..that was epic...you just saved the internet....
  • mfittracker
    Options
    while i find this amusing... perhaps i am the strange one....

this all seems perfectly normal.
    This must be hubby?
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I'm laughing so hard my face hurts and I'm crying (from laughter not farting). I'm glad I'm in the office by myself or my boss will think I'm crazy. Then again, if I show him this he'll probably be crying too.

My kids (boys, who think farting is like a superpower) will :love: this!!
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That
    is
    the
    BEST
    story
    I
    have
    ever
    read.

I read this at work. Big Mistake. My co-workers think I'm ill and keep checking on me because of the strangled noises coming from my throat.
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    first thing on the forums I LITERALLY LOL'D. I have tears coming out of my eyes. I think
    I burned calories laughing.
  • ViDexSha
    ViDexSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMG...I am dying...This is the best story ever! I crying at my desk...this is the best story ever!!!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am having a terrible day at work, but reading that story made me literally laugh out loud in my office. The kind of laughing where you actually hold your belly. I had two people come in here as I was laughing and reading, asking what was so funny. Thanks for sharing that story. :)
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is hysterical. Like everyone else I am crying, I'm laughing so hard. Thanks for the laugh!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I needed this so badly today!! Thank you for posting!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    sSERUOUSLY I HVE NEVER READ SUCH A LONG THREAD TO ITS ENTIRETY THEY WAY I READ THIS ONE...i laughed so hard my sides hurt and my freind was on the phone asking me if wht im watching (she thinks im watching tv) is that serious. i cudnt tlk until i read the whole thing. i told her about it and she laughed! heheheh...
    man, i can see me in u because i hve gas alllll the time and sometimes they smell so bad i hve to leave the room. i need to fart now as i write this actually. lol
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Honestly have tears dripping down my cheeks. I have NOT laughed that hard in freaking FOREVER! Literally CRYING! BEST THREAD EVER!:laugh:
  • FierceFox81
    Options
    hahahahah this is awesome...in a "I've soooo been there" sort of way. Made me laugh and not feel so bad about myself, and bodily functions. Thank you! Aaannnd you have a gift for writing. Tell us more! Tell us more!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm frickin' crying over here! That is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you I needed a good laugh today. Glad it worked out for you and now for everyone reading this. :smile:
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

OMG! I had to get tissue. My husband was getting mad because i couldn't talk to tell him what was so funny. You really have a talent for writing!