When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Options
Hi guys...

so i was just thinking about the moment when i reach my goal. i have awhile to go to get there but am staying motivated just thinking about what kind of awesome things i am going to get for myself once i reach that point:)

* Whole new work wardrobe! i work in a professional building so it will be so fun to buy new (and smaller) clothes :love:
* Full body massage. Heck, why not!!
* New bathing suit (thats a given!)
* New hair color to go with my new body :) or at least a touch up.. too expensive to go all the time, so im waiting until my goal is reached!
* After my intial purchases i am going to save up and take a long deserved vacation on the Oregon coast while wearing my sexy bathing suit and will actually feel good about mysefl!! omg i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your goals and dreams? however big or small?? :tongue:

♥annie

Replies

• SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My rewards for when I completely accomplish my goal.

*New Wardrobe- Professional, casual, party dresses, formal dresses (There are alot of weddings,, confirmations in my family coming up), date night clothing, beach wear. And of course Shoes! (I am a bit of a girly girl when it comes to shoes.)

*The sexy belly dancing outfits I want to get but am scared to at my current weight! (Yes I love belly dancing and I'd kinda like to join a troupe one of these days.)

*Belly Button Piercing- Yes. I'm admitting it... I want a belly button piercing, especially if I can match it to a sexy belly dancing outfit as noted above.

*A weekend spa retreat! I know where I'm going to go to!

*A vacation to Ireland (Even if I decide I can't wait and go before.. I'll go again!)

*Phase 3 food EVERY DAY! (You've no idea how much I miss avocado's the most! As it is now with the Harcombe diet I can eat phase 3 foods occasionally but I can't wait to get to maintanence phase and eat some of my favorites, like homemade thin crust pizza with parmesan & mozerella cheese, my healthy alternative sauce, pineapple slices, bacon, and grilled chicken!

*Seeing the looks on a certain group of people's faces when I show up to a mutual friend's wedding (Is this a tad bit petty of me?)
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Mine will be...

A new wardrobe.

new bathing suit. Bikini of course. Tasteful and rightfully deserved

Trip on a cruise or a trip to Europe
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My rewards for when I completely accomplish my goal.

*New Wardrobe- Professional, casual, party dresses, formal dresses (There are alot of weddings,, confirmations in my family coming up), date night clothing, beach wear. And of course Shoes! (I am a bit of a girly girl when it comes to shoes.)

*The sexy belly dancing outfits I want to get but am scared to at my current weight! (Yes I love belly dancing and I'd kinda like to join a troupe one of these days.)

*Belly Button Piercing- Yes. I'm admitting it... I want a belly button piercing, especially if I can match it to a sexy belly dancing outfit as noted above.

*A weekend spa retreat! I know where I'm going to go to!

*A vacation to Ireland (Even if I decide I can't wait and go before.. I'll go again!)

*Phase 3 food EVERY DAY! (You've no idea how much I miss avocado's the most! As it is now with the Harcombe diet I can eat phase 3 foods occasionally but I can't wait to get to maintanence phase and eat some of my favorites, like homemade thin crust pizza with parmesan & mozerella cheese, my healthy alternative sauce, pineapple slices, bacon, and grilled chicken!

*Seeing the looks on a certain group of people's faces when I show up to a mutual friend's wedding (Is this a tad bit petty of me?)

i totally forgot about piercings and tattoos!!! your piercing comment reminded me that i totally want a rib tattoo!!!! heck yes!!

i love your last bullet point- lol! love it!! good luck girl! lets make these come true!!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options

i totally forgot about piercings and tattoos!!! your piercing comment reminded me that i totally want a rib tattoo!!!! heck yes!!

i love your last bullet point- lol! love it!! good luck girl! lets make these come true!!

Heehee... that wedding is a year+ away.from today. I'm sure I can lose the last 100lbs in a year. I'm averaging 2lbs a week normally... some weeks are 1-7lbs but most have been around 2. I'm determined, plus this same group of people seem to think that my friendly motivator personality means that I'm dumb... I mean to also have my college degree completed EARLY to show them what they can do when they put their minds to it. *grins* I'm noticing that my academic growth is expanding as i exercise more and look better and I'm currently doing online schooling! lol
  • legalpadgurl06
    Options
    With the extra weight on my knees, I can't wear the heels I used to wear. My treat for a 50 lb weight loss ... Manolo Blahnik Silver Sedaraby shoes.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    I love that you posted this Miss Annie!

I took me some time to seriously think about what my rewards are going to be!

My rewards will be:

Self confidence in my new wardrobe, but most of all shorts! I do not own a pair of shorts because I hate my thighs!!

Vacation with my man to Vegas!

A new and beautiful tattoo on my thigh!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I intend on taking a few hundred bucks and buying a ton of new clothes.
    Tilly's is going to make so much money off of me.. :tongue:
  • caba7
    caba7 Posts: 11
    Options
    new wardrobe would be my reward. got a long way to go but looking forward to it :)
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Reached and my reward is everyday in the faces of my enemies. LOL
    Jokes just kidding it was a string bikini and a trip to Nassau Bahamas. WOOT!
  • annielaurie88
    Options
    Reached and my reward is everyday in the faces of my enemies. LOL
    Jokes just kidding it was a string bikini and a trip to Nassau Bahamas. WOOT!

LOL i love this... that was hillarious!! :laugh:

o0o bahamas :)
  • annielaurie88
    Options
    I love that you posted this Miss Annie!

I took me some time to seriously think about what my rewards are going to be!

My rewards will be:

Self confidence in my new wardrobe, but most of all shorts! I do not own a pair of shorts because I hate my thighs!!

Vacation with my man to Vegas!

A new and beautiful tattoo on my thigh!

omg i have a pair of shorts that i refuse to wear :) haha! someday kristen... we will wear shorts again!!!!

vegas--- sounds so fun!!!!!!!
  • mydragonmoon
    Options
    When I reach my final goal my reward will be a better life. Hopefully one where I don't have to give myself 5 insulin shots a day.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a gorgeous side tattoo ive been wanting to get once I drop the weight and a bikini to show it off along with my others!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    $500 shopping adventure and a full day at a spa.... And I'm not paying for it!! :wink:
  • katys_workinforit
    katys_workinforit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had not though about it.
    I think a tatoo is a great idea.
    A new swim suit (not from Sears) and a kick *kitten* pair of jeans.
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    true bliss
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I think my new healthy, more attractive, comfortable self will be plenty reward enough. :wink:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options

Not in my opinion!!! Go for it!
  • gguynes
    gguynes Posts: 20
    Options
    Seeing all of you prance around in your new bathing suits, wardrobes, on vacation, and eating avocados! LOL

I've been very satisfied with the progress I've made and the support I've received from MFP... I'd like to see everyone achieve their goals...
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I already have loads of clothes to wear (kept from years ago when I was slim!) but I'll treat myself to a new pair of jeans, probably Diesel ones.

I'd also like to get a babysitter and go spend the night in a posh hotel with my husband as we hardly ever get to go out without our children.

I'm with you on the shorts thing.....I'll definitely be wearing a pair of shorts next Summer!