When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Options

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I will finally get my rib cage tattoo and my belly button pierced! Can't wait!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Nude photoshoot.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of weight to lose - when I reached the half-way point I bought myself a motorcycle!! I'll have to think hard about what to do when I reach my final goal. Maybe a vacation trip to see some long-distance friends.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Australia!!
  • kellybel50
    Options
    My reward is a smokin' hot pair of leather pants! Shorts and shorter dresses hate my legs! and of course wearing a bikini without wearing a sarong! Freedom!!!!!
  • Spritzup
    Options
    Tattoo across my stomach. I've still got a ways to go, but it's something I've always said I'd do if I got a flat stomach.

Plus, it will be a motivator to keep the tummy flat :)
  • lshaunessy
    Options
    My 20th high school reunion is next summer. At the rate I'm going, I should be at my goal weight by then. I was chubby or even fat through all of my high school years. My reward will be going to my reunion looking slim and sexy. Plus making all those ex-cheerleaders' jaws drop will be nice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My rewards for myself are:

New wardrobe with really cute smaller clothes

New bikini that I can actually feel comfortable wearing

A new tattoo that signifies my weight loss journey

Going sky diving and zip lining

Taking a trip to Cedar Point and enjoying fitting on the roller coasters!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe
    &
    Horse back riding lessons

And a new bike!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    clothes, shoes, hair, mani & pedi, massage, vaca, portfolio, BIG TATTOO on back and a HUGE WAY TO GO AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!
  • jtjunkie
    jtjunkie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A pair of rock and roll cowgirl jeans that cost $101. NEVER spend that much on a pair of jeans but when I hit my goal I'm gonna do it happily.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    A long healthy life :)
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    professional photo shoot...with clothes, of coarse :wink:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My rewards will be a new haircut (to go with my new body) including highlighting...
    Skinny Jeans baby!!!
    Belly button piercingto show off in a new bikini.
    New tattoo
    Bikini wax (doesn't sound like much of a treat but I always wanted to try it)
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you asked this, because I just realized that I don't HAVE any rewards planned. And I should, because even though seeing the number go down on the scale or being able to hold a real difficult yoga pose for several minutes is rewarding in itself, maybe having my eye on a specific pair of skinny jeans or something would motivate me more.

Clothes always work as motivation for me, so that's one option. A massage is a great idea, too. I guess the one thing I've had in my head is that I want a certain tattoo on the upper outside of my thigh. I'm not sure if I'll ever allow myself to, though, because I gain all my weight in my lower half and I wouldn't want the tattoo to get stretched out one day if I gain weight back through pregnancy of just life. Hmm.

So, yeah, I'm going to go with clothes . . . and maybe getting my hair done. Maybe I will go back to platinum hair if I lose ten more pounds! Woohoo!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    *New clothes, since I will need much smaller clothes!

*The butterfly tattoo I've been dying to get on my left arm
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    NEW WARDROBE!

New hair

Custom New Balance in purple!

MORE TATTOOS!
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    New expensive jeans:)
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My first goal is about 8 more lbs to lose.. I want a triple chocolate muffin.. (I know sounds corny) and when I hit 150 I pray that my cholesterol has gone down.. Then I will really celebrate with some new clothes and I will make sure that I won't ever gain that weight back :)
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So for my rewards I"m doing them at intervals :happy:

20lbs - got a new handbag

40lbs - new watch (already have it picked out)

60lbs / any further loss - haven't decided yet but a new wardrobe will be called for at that point