When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Options

Replies

• courthulien09
    courthulien09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A new hair color, a new wardrobe, and possibly a beach vacation :)
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I dont have a big reward planned when I reach goal but Im going for "mini goals" right now. (Now Im going to have to think about the final goal)

Mini goal #1 - HRM (reached)
    Mini goal #2 - gym membership (getting one in a month!)

I havent got much further then that lol
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a while to go.

When I get halfway:

* A new wardrobe & bathing suit.

When I get all the way:

* A trip to the Caribbean

* A new wardrobe & bathing suit.

* Start looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with

* Hopefully, to never gain weight again, in less I have a child, then to lose all the weight again.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    when i get to goal i'm going skydiving!! and go 'visit' my old job i was the fatest and most alienated person in my dept. i would love to see jaws DROP!!!
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next April, and I want to look my best walking down the aisle!! :smile:
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    skydiving! :happy:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Don't have one. I always deserve presents, and have an underdeveloped sense of delayed gratification.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my old, stylish clothes, getting new shoes (I gave ALL of my cute shoes away after having two kids, my feet grew a little), generally being healthy and able to do all the things I used to (like dancing, which will be my major) without getting tired or out of breath.
  • bridgett28
    bridgett28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Plastic Surgery (tummy tuck, arm lift, boob job, etc).

New Wardrobe

Angel Wings Tattooed on my back.

Belly button piercing

And other small rewards along the way :)
  • Cheryl_66
    Cheryl_66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to buy any new clothes but I had no choice.. Now those don't fit either...not that I'm complaining. Of course I have a way to go but some of these rewards are gonna come sooner than later. Passport. Trip to use it. Car detailing. Professional housecleaning, tattoo (None yet)
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    shopping that is my main thing
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It's my 30th birthday in January so I'm being treated to a pair of Christian Louboutins from my husband, I should be about 5-10lbs from goal weight then so when I hit my goal it's a Jimmy Choo bag! Woo hoo can't wait!! I never thought I'd be excited about turning 30!!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    this is a tough one for me as I always saw reaching my goal as the reward. I feel very inspired to sit down with my hubby tonight and come up with something.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have not really set any rewards like this. I think that having an amazing body will be awarding enough.
    But someone said Nude Photo Shoot I would totally do that if I found reliable photographer.
    Then maybe send them to Playboy :ohwell: :blushing:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I have rewarded myself along the way becuase I needed new clothes, etc.

My big reward is going to Vegas in October!!! I go to Vegas every year, but I love when I have something to justify the cost :)

I am considering a tummy tuck, that would be a nice reward too!
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    kind of counter productive but when my best friend and I reach our goal weights we're going to treat ourselves to a dinner out at Jamie Oliver's Cardiff restaurant!

I'm also going to buy thousands of pounds worth of skinny jeans and vest tops!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

*Seeing the looks on a certain group of people's faces when I show up to a mutual friend's wedding (Is this a tad bit petty of me?)

Not in my opinion!!! Go for it!

Not petty at all!!!!!!
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I've never really done the whole rewards thing, after I lost so much I HAD to buy new clothes, so that was an inadvertent reward, of course. Thinking about getting my belly button pierced if and only if my stomach ever gets flat.

But really knowing that I did it is enough reward for me! I feel so good about myself.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Since I never got rid of my small clothes (eternal optimist), when I get to my goal, I'm going to Key West to re-shoot my avatar pic to have a new memory where I was HAPPY to have on a swimsuit!
  • mdorsey2010
    Options
    On day 3 of INSANITY (ouuuch!)--- 57 more to go & I'll have a new LV bag ~ it's definitely keeping me motivated!:love: