two or three 16oz frappes
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Two cups a day.
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    I drink a full pot of strong black coffee per day. I feel like this is excessive. I don't generally drink any other caffeine though, usually stick to water or milk otherwise.
    I'm curious if people think this is a lot or what? Would be nice to see someone chime in and say they drink more I guess, lol.

That depends on how big your pot is? I drink between one and two a day. I normally try not to drink more because of teeth discoloration and kidney stones since it runs in the family. Of course followed by lots of water! :)
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I drink a full pot of strong black coffee per day. I feel like this is excessive. I don't generally drink any other caffeine though, usually stick to water or milk otherwise.
    I'm curious if people think this is a lot or what? Would be nice to see someone chime in and say they drink more I guess, lol.

That depends on how big your pot is? I drink between one and two a day. I normally try not to drink more because of teeth discoloration and kidney stones since it runs in the family. Of course followed by lots of water! :)
    Lol I didn't think about that. My coffeepot is a 12 cup one.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    None.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Love my coffee! Usually 4 cups a day.
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Coffee is amazing and I love it -- I've had 4 cups today and I'm getting ready to have one more!
  • kpotts68
    kpotts68 Posts: 22
    Options
    Have never had a cup of "Joe." Could never get over the smell.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    1-2 cups a day!

We have a Keurig and we have our K-cups on an automatic re-send (bulk size) through Green Mountain Co every month. We save lots of $$$ by doing this!
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    I love my coffee!! If I had to make a choice between food or coffee, it would be coffee hands down. I probably drink close to a whole pot myself at work and at least that or more on weekends. I get up every morning early enough so that I can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee before I have to get ready for work. I was in Key West last year and found a great tasting coffee called Baby's Coffee. I bought a bag to bring home and then ordered more online after I got home. Yum, Yum.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Two cups of black coffee Monday thru Friday.
  • Icedancer94
    Options
    One or two cups every few days... I'd drink more, but I like the expensive capsules that go in our coffee machine :')
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i used to have an annual cup, but it got to be too much trouble so i gave it up