• boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think that meme was made for me ;(

haha
  • ahiddenlink
    ahiddenlink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wele to the club i have ben married then divorced started datign someone i thought was the one only to have him marry someone else behind my back then i move in with someone i thought would be it only to move back home to my parents house i feel your pain

Is it because you talked through text/email? Poor grammar and lack of punctuation makes smart people sad pandas :embarassed:

I do not like being a sad panda either =\

I've been divorced, it really kind of sucks but if you are at least accessible there'll be people that can come into your life. You have to want people in your life, not necessarily romantically, just people in general and some of that romance can bloom.....gah that makes me sound like a wimpy romantic, but I'll hide behind the internets!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    funny_picdump_43_640_high_23.jpg

Gagged a little at the sappiness of the first pic, then sprayed coke zero all over the screen laughing at the second pic. :laugh: :drinker:
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    Ever since I became single I lost weight and bought a BMW.

#positivereinforcement
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

funny_picdump_43_640_high_23.jpg

LMFAO!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I've come to the realization that I'm going to be single forever. I've been married and engaged (not to the same person) but no one ever matches up to my awesomeness...

Any others that will be "forever alone?"

Foreveralone.jpg

Just keep being awesome... Your time will come, grasshopper... :wink:
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Right now I feel like I'll be alone forever. I just got divorced, tried dating and he left. Feeling pretty alone rigt now and not quite sure where to even go from here.
  • orczombie
    orczombie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Too often. Then I see how many other people feel the same, and it's not so bad.

Also hi reddit.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! That was great!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    wele to the club i have ben married then divorced started datign someone i thought was the one only to have him marry someone else behind my back then i move in with someone i thought would be it only to move back home to my parents house i feel your pain

waddafuqdidjoosay?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm ecstatic to be single. Very very happy.

That could change in 5 minutes.... I'm about to eat some estrogen inducing soybeans.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

waddafuqdidjoosay?

This... this is why I love you
  • camelid2
    camelid2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be forever alone because I'm really happy without a SO and can't stand the idea of living with anybody ever again. Maybe a hot neighbor will move in someday and we can happily maintain separate houses :tongue:
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Certainly, feels like it.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    tumblr_m857zpbRUC1rtu6jb.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be forever alone because I'm really happy without a SO and can't stand the idea of living with anybody ever again. Maybe a hot neighbor will move in someday and we can happily maintain separate houses :tongue:

That may be the ideal solution for long term success in a relationship - separate homes. :bigsmile:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

I'm not desperately searching... maybe that's my problem.

OverlyAttahedGirlfriend.jpg

LoL you busted out crazy girlfriend...love that twitter feed
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Ever since I became single I lost weight and bought a BMW.

#positivereinforcement

Wanna be my sugar daddy Adam?? lol bahahahahaaa...

F love
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will be single forever but I refuse to settle again, so I will be single until I find someone that fits with me
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Maybe someday I'll find some one but even if I do I will never marry anyone. Totally against marriage.