I lost 55.5 lbs in 54 days...My secret revealed!

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    What are you doing to that microphone....you hungry?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    lol. silly troll.
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What are you doing to that microphone....you hungry?

Thats booger from the nerds movies! not an actual picture of me...
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    lol. silly troll.

I'm just trying to help people change their lifestyles. Also, from my experience people who use the word troll, are trolls.
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    oh man.. i'm really worried about you..
    you're a 6'2 male... you should not be netting negative 1000 cal/day; not even +1000cal/day
    I hope you stop really soon and get some blood tests from your GP.
    Think about the amount of calories you burn by just living (breathing, walking, functioning)!!-- that alone for me ... a 5'7 170lb female is 2100cal! Imagine how much it is for you!

what you're doing is basically one of those hollywood fad crash diets of living on almost nothing and exercising it off.

I don't want to nag you because you're an adult ....
    I read that you were upset when you were 2 or 3 weeks in MFP and was only 18 lbs down.
    but I sincerely recommend you reading up on why it's unhealthy to lose more than 2lbs/week.

good luck to you...
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I would love to see what your LBM is now compared to 55 days ago.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I joined in May...and I am a believer! Congratulations on your weight loss...(but ) I'm still waiting for the "starvation mode crowd" to run in here and tell you to eat MORE food because you are just not getting enough calories. lol
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Binge on nuts and fruit, I just can't stop myself sometimes, especially when it comes to nuts, I love them too much.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    ARF! ARF! ARF!
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    I joined in May...and I am a believer! Congratulations on your weight loss...(but ) I'm still waiting for the "starvation mode crowd" to run in here and tell you to eat MORE food because you are just not getting enough calories. lol

I'm NOT one of the starvation mode crowd one here. hence my netting 800-1200 cals per day.
    BUT his diary is INSANE.
    Have you seen it?
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options

I'm convinced starvation mode is something fat people created to defend their over eating and to defend their unhealthy high calorie foods...they cant let go of their junk food...
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options

I'm NOT one of the starvation mode crowd one here. hence my netting 800-1200 cals per day.
    BUT his diary is INSANE.
    Have you seen it?

INSANITY...that's the name of a workout you can buy for 3 or 4 easy payments of 39.99....is it not?
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Lol at the haters
    What your doing obviously works great for u so good on you.
    I wish it were the same for me, I love love love the healthy stuff too but my progress is very slow. Think I need to intensely up my exercise but I dont want to go past the point of it being maintainable long term!
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options

BUT his diary is INSANE.
    Have you seen it?

Only insane because you either don't have the time or will power to get the results.
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    [/quote]
    QUOTE I'm convinced starvation mode is something fat people created to defend their over eating and to defend their unhealthy high calorie foods...they cant let go of their junk food... QUOTE
    [/quote]

LMFAO!
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    wow i wish people wouldnt post stuff like this on here. How can you recommend that someone follow you when you have only have 760 cal all day...my 3 yr old eats more than that. Way unhealthy. I think this is referred to as the first part of a yo-yo diet.
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You think starvation is something fat people made up? You really are trolling.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In for the fun...

...(as if his thread will be here much longer.)
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    WOW! hahahhahaha this guy is such a troll.
    I don't put in the time and effort?
    Are you effing kidding me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Good luck at the Emergency Room (if you even make it there)!

:D
  • DiabolicBooger
    Options
    Lol at the haters
    What your doing obviously works great for u so good on you.
    I wish it were the same for me, I love love love the healthy stuff too but my progress is very slow. Think I need to intensely up my exercise but I dont want to go past the point of it being maintainable long term!

Thank you!