(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last fit test :O I'll post some updated progress pictures then!

Congrats!

Thanks!

I made a thread about it, pics are here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/710837-last-day-of-insanity-my-results
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for the results Ladies that have completed Insanity and good luck to those of you starting out.

I am here researching for some MFP friends, one who has already started and another who wants to start. One question for those who have logged their calories, how do you do it on MFP and how do you work out your calorie burn, do you use a HRM?

Thanks
    Andy
  • weesharpie
    weesharpie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just done day 12 of insanity.

When have you guys noticed the results? I've not lost weight or inches yet. I know it's still early days...
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'm only 2 weeks in but i wanted to comment for any of you women (or men for that matter) that may be hesitant to start because they think they have to be in great shape to start out with insanity... START... i found this quote a few weeks back, don't remember where i saw it but i loved it and i think it's perfect for insanity
    "You don't have to start out an expert, you just have to start"....
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    I'm a good 25 lbs overweight still (175 at 5'6", female) but these are my results in just two weeks of insanity
    Weight = -5.4 lbs
    Day 1 - Day 15
    1. Switch kicks 80 - 115
    2. Power Jacks 35 - 50
    3. Power knees 60 - 80
    4. Power jumps 18 - 35
    5. Globe jumps 7 - 10
    6. Suicide jumps 15 - 19
    7. Push up jacks 40 - 21 (this is because at the beginning i couldn't do the pushup part, two weeks in i could)
    8. low plank oblique 30 - 50

Yes, I have missed a few days so it took me a few extra days to get to this fit test but if i miss a day i just do my workout the next day. I don't skip any workouts and i just skip my rest day to get caught back up.

If i can do this (with a 1 year old and 3.5 hours of commuting a day), than YOU can do it too.

Dig Deeper!!
  • momto3as
    momto3as Posts: 12
    Options
    These are my before, week 1, and week 2 pics. I doubled, if not tripled, on all of my fit test exercises. I've also lost three lbs this week too! 5 inches lost in total. (I don't know if you can tell in the pictures.) I LOVE doing the videos, but I'm a little worried. I had a minor hernia from my third pregnancy. It's been bothering me for the last few days. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to make sure he looks at it and I'm still okay. I am determined to get back in shape and lose at least 20 lbs by the spring. Should be a reasonable goal.

EDITED- UGG! The photo won't show! Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Sorry!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! Wish me luck. I'm scared. haha
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love this Thread...Only on Week 2...but wow the pictures on here are inspiring...
  • tenofakind
    Options
    I've been doing insanity for three days and have noticed a difference already i will post pics on my profile! i feel so much better already.!!! i don't keep up with my weight or inches lost, i go by how i feel and look to myself! i have so much more energy now than i ever that i would ever have...i have a two month old boy and a two year old girl so i need all the energy i can have lol
    !
  • allisonparsons
    allisonparsons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been doing insanity for almost a week and i already feel better and can tell my clothes are fitting less snug!
  • Aprilnnicholas
    Options
    So glad to find this, i have done insanity once before and got down to 117lbs. I gained almost 10lbs back so i am doig it again, i am really short so 117 is where i would like to be. I am so glad to find a womens page on here!! I am on day 15 now, just completed my fit test! I improved on everything!!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight!
  • michellejanuary3
    michellejanuary3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for the results Ladies that have completed Insanity and good luck to those of you starting out.

I am here researching for some MFP friends, one who has already started and another who wants to start. One question for those who have logged their calories, how do you do it on MFP and how do you work out your calorie burn, do you use a HRM?

Thanks
    Andy

Hi Andy, my hubby & I are on week 2 day 1. We changed our ratios on MFP to 40% carbs 40% protein & 20% fat (ratios from Instanity nutrition guide) and yes, we bought HRM's on Day 4 of week 1 because we really wanted some accuracy in what our burn was AND our heart rate! I've been researching like a mad woman (I'm a little OCD like that) and I can't wait to post our results when we're done. It's only been 1 week but we both feel amazing! We both lost scale weight and clothes are feeling better already! We will re-measure, take pics and weigh in again after week 2 and then weekly after that. Hope that helps!
  • michellejanuary3
    Options
    Excited for all of you who are starting tonight!! Rock it!!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm on Month 2 now, loved Month 1 only liking Month 2 so far but it's early days! I'm also doing the suggest 40 40 20 macros and hoping to see some great results in Month 2, will deffo add my results here when I finish.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    BEFORE:
    iphonepics011.jpg
    iphonepics010.jpg

RECOVERY WEEK:
    iphonepics009.jpg
    iphonepics008.jpg

AFTER 57 DAYS:
    iphonepics022.jpg
    iphonepics023.jpg

I didn't go the entire 63 days. I felt like I wasn't getting the results I wanted. I didn't lose any weight and it could have been because of the way I was eating. None the less I plan on doing another round and getting through the entire 63 days come Sept.
  • allisonparsons
    allisonparsons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Question for all you ladies doing Insanity. I am pretty much following the eating scale set forth in the books that came with the Insanity. I have dropped two pounds in 5 days!! However i am drinking soda..not every day, but at least 3 or 4 a week. Will this hinder my workouts? Or not help me get the weight off that i want? What have some of you guys been doing?
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    BEFORE:
    iphonepics011.jpg
    iphonepics010.jpg

RECOVERY WEEK:
    iphonepics009.jpg
    iphonepics008.jpg

AFTER 57 DAYS:
    iphonepics022.jpg
    iphonepics023.jpg

I didn't go the entire 63 days. I felt like I wasn't getting the results I wanted. I didn't lose any weight and it could have been because of the way I was eating. None the less I plan on doing another round and getting through the entire 63 days come Sept.

But you got awesome results in your stomach! Can you not see it?
  • michellejanuary3
    Options
    Question for all you ladies doing Insanity. I am pretty much following the eating scale set forth in the books that came with the Insanity. I have dropped two pounds in 5 days!! However i am drinking soda..not every day, but at least 3 or 4 a week. Will this hinder my workouts? Or not help me get the weight off that i want? What have some of you guys been doing?

Diet soda or regular???
  • akvz
    akvz Posts: 7
    Options
    How strictly did you follow the insanity nutrition guide? I eat healthy (lean protein, veggies, fruits, etc.) and keep calories low according to the calculations for weight loss but I do so on my own and not with the insanity guide. Thanks!
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    bump for when i need motivation to keep pushing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!