aprilfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'd like to join
    Starting weight 205
    Next weigh in Tuesday.
  • Doreenpao
    Doreenpao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for tracking all of our weights, CC and for the challenges. I have not really participated because I have not been following the threads. I like the idea though. I have been good about exercise. 40 min walks M-Thur, but not sooo good Friday. Nothing on Friday. I am going to MOVE today. Have a great weekend all!
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their water:drinker: this week? I have hit the goal everyday for water!! Did miss one day of cardio:grumble: so far. Plan to bust my butt Sat,Sun,& Mon. I am excited to get back on the scale Tues!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    :smile: I'd like to join
    Starting weight 205
    Next weigh in Tuesday.

welcome!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Thank you for tracking all of our weights, CC and for the challenges. I have not really participated because I have not been following the threads. I like the idea though. I have been good about exercise. 40 min walks M-Thur, but not sooo good Friday. Nothing on Friday. I am going to MOVE today. Have a great weekend all!

I enjoy doing this. It keeps me motivated knowing people are counting on me.
  • JuicyPlum
    JuicyPlum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OK, I put off the truth long enough. I actually gained a lot. My week 2 weigh in is 215.0. I am thoroughly embarresed and ashamed (and I can't spell either) :embarassed: :frown: I am so proud of how everyone else has done. I'll probably never be the biggest loser in the group but I'll keep trying. Thanks CC for everything. Hopefully the next weigh in will be an improvement.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    JuicyPlum- It's okay, just keep trying and you'll get there. We are all here for you.It is very brave of you to share this with us. You can't appreciate the good times unless you experience hard times. Learn from this and keep trying. If you need any help let us know.
  • MOTHERGOOSE21
    Options
    Sorry I'm late -- my week 2 weight was 225.6
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Did exercise and got water.

Sat
    no exercise but i think i got the water

Sun
    no exercise and not enough water.

Monday
    Got Exercise. will get water today.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi BL Family,
    Missed checking in over the weekend. Friday was okay in the exercise dept but ended up going out to dinner w. friends - mexican food (which I haven't eaten in ages and this is not my "go to" choice!) I ended up sharing a fajita for 1 dinner platter w/ DH which wasn't to terribly bad but the chips and salsa were just ridiculous. we had a party of 10 and it took waaaay to long for everyone's food to arrive and I caved on the chips. I was not prepared for dinner at all..... At least I didn't have queso :laugh: . I will learn from this experience and do better the next time. I am going to keep healthy snack with me at all times!! At least that's my plan. Did drink my water all weekend and did good food wise on Sat. Sunday I did a lot of lifting and yard work (3 hours) and my food was great!. I'm counting my yard work as exercise - it was just brutal after all of the rains and frigid temperatures, brutal!
    So far for today : I got up 30 minutes early and walked 2brisk miles (WATP) and plan on 3 miles when I get home - so far for today 7,223 steps! WooHoo!!
    Keep up the good work everybody and don't you dare quit!!!

We can do this,
    Janet:heart:

A Note To Juicy : How brave you are to be honest with yourself and others ~ I admire your courage:flowerforyou: Hang in there and keep trying. Rome wasn't built in a day, so to speak. The reason so many of us don't achieve our goals is because we get discouraged and stop doing the things that we know are good for us.!! Hang in there and keep trying,beautiful! I know you can do it!!
    Have a fantastic day,
    J:heart:
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OK...I have to admit...I was BAD today! We had Professional Development ALL day today and of course we had lunch catered in and then after the meetings we had a baby shower with treats. SO...I ate Qdoba nachos for lunch with a brownie and then I had a piece of cake at the shower!!! I felt SO guilty afterward...not to mention how disgusting it made me feel! When i got home I went for a 2 mile run and completed 30 day shred L2! I know it didn't burn BOTH treats but after the two exercises...my legs are in pain so i thought I better stop.

Anybody have any good IT band stretches...when I run...I can feel a sharp pain in my knee that runs up into my quad...so I "know" it's my IT band but can't remember what good stretches to do!

I hope tomorrow's weigh in will be ok!...HOPEFULLY!!!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Dree- try crossing your legs and bending over to touch your toes or sitting cross legged and bending straight forward.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Good evening everyone. If you haven't posted last week's weight please do so. Tomorrow is the start of a "new week" so I started a thread for week 3. Good luck to everyone.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/77113-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-3?page=1#posts-1054273
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I want in!! Starting Weight 212
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sorry My week 2 weight was 137 thanks!
  • melody6387
    Options
    Do we weigh in before or after the show?
  • mrsmaggie2u
    Options
    Hi my name is Maggie....I know I am late but can I join you? or should I wait for another time? I weigh 194
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    whittrusty & mrsmaggie2u welcome!

EVERYONE:

we have moved to a new thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/77113-cc-s-biggest-loser-challenge-week-3?page=1#posts-1054273
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have lost 4bls in a week
  • rmcotter777
    rmcotter777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im so sorry i forgot to post, i stayed the same but it is still an accomplishment to not gain... so im happy. till next week