What do you do with your tuna?

Options

Replies

• mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just put a can of it on my salads. I actually can't eat a salad unless its got some meat in it.
  • chelamg12
    chelamg12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I make some tuna with mayo and put it on top of cucumber slices (round) and add a small piece of cheese on top and there you have your meal!!
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i chop pickles, green peppers and onion, add a dab of pickle juice, put it on toasted bread with lettuce or sometimes just on lettuce.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with carbs?
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It might sound strange, but I love chopped apple in my tuna. It makes it sweet and crunchy. :)

The first time I heard about this (like 20 years ago) I thought it was the weirdest thing and thought my friend's parents were really weird. I finally tried it myself like 10 years ago and found that it was absolutely delicious. I'm a huge fan now!
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    get some flatout bread for wraps!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Any & all veggies, and a butt-load of hot sauce!
  • monkeeface
    monkeeface Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Leave it in the can, salt, pepper & squirt of salad cream. Job done & no washing up.
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I add a can or two to a bowl, mash it a bit and add diced onion, dry parsley, dry dill, salt, pepper, an egg, and a little breadcrumbs if it's too wet. Mash into patties, freeze to firm up 30-40 minutes, cook how you wish. Grill, bake, pan fry, anything :D
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i mix mine with the 100 calorie pack of wholly guacamole. still getting the fat and calories, but good fat instead of a tablespoon of lard! i also mix in a little sweet pickle cubes and 1/4cup carrot and some diced red onion and lettuce wrap it up!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    RINSE IT! It cuts the sodium down. Love the ideas here.
  • nayers86
    nayers86 Posts: 60
    Options
    I mix it with balsamic vinaigrette or sometimes pesto. Adds a little flavor and life to my tuna :)
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I like albacore tuna with avocado (mashed up) diced red onion and diced tomato and use romaine lettuce as the wrap (no bread) just yummyness!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    At first I thought this was a trick question!! lol

I like it pan seared on the sides ......
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I drain it well, and put on my salad with a little bit of dressing.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    a can with 1tbsp miracle whip, 1 tbsp or so of zesty italian salad dressing, kidney beans, tomatoes, and sometimes other veggies. mix in some lettuce or spinach for a bigger salad.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I eat it with carbs - the way nature intended. Nom.
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    what's wrong with carbs?

^^
    I agree with this... But I love Carbs tooo much!!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I add paleo salsa and put it between cucumber slices as sandwiches.