Excess skin after 170 pound weight loss (*warning, pics)

Options

Replies

• mrsavanclan
    mrsavanclan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are so brave to show your photos and thank you for being so honest. I think it makes us all realise that this is a long hard road and some things we just cannot change. You are beautiful inside and out, and never forget that. I am glad you have been able to remove some of the skin, and make yourself feel more comfortable. I pray that when you decide to fall pregnant that you find you bounce back with very few problems.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GIRL!! YOU ARE AMAZING IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!!!!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump so i can see the pics when i get home. work computer blocks them
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great results. You are beautiful. Thanks for the post.
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You are truly bold and beautiful. I am very much inspired by your post. So happy to see your smile, too. Your scars or skin doesn't define you, your smile does!
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    GOD BLESS YOU HUNNE!!!!! You are Brave, Strong, Courageous and a True Inspiration!

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!!!!

I almost 1/2 way to where I want to be and not there yet but I take it one day at a time and I love
    love love who I am becoming!

So thankful for MFP and my peeps on here~
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Incredibly selfless act to do what you did and post your pictures. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! How brave of you to post your pics for everyone! You are an amazing attractive woman and should be proud of yourself!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Thank you for being so brave and posting these photos. Congratulations on all of your success - and your little one on the way!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    You are a warrior and a rock star.
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My husband knows exactly what you are going through! He had GB surgery back in 2003. His weight the day of surgery was 442lbs and his lowest was 194lbs. Because he did not workout and try to tone while he was losing weight he has the excess skin also. He will be getting a tummy tuck next year. Our insurance will not cover it even though he has medical issues that would be non exsistant if he had it removed.

BTW... You look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and inspiring us all ;)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You are most awesome.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm at work so the pics aren't coming through so part of me responding is bumping this. I've lost almost 270 pounds from my heaviest 10 years ago. I've got another 100 to 140 pounds to go. I've already got a ton of loose skin and am freaking out about getting it fixed and I've got 20 years on you. I'm so glad you had the cahones to post this.
  • Bgirl72
    Bgirl72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow....you are courageous and you look great!
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    Proud of your bravery. You look great!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you look great and thank you for sharing your story!
  • this_is_my_year
    this_is_my_year Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow youre so brave to post pics like this. Well done for losing so much! Ive seen some of your other pics before, youre blessed with very nice shoulders :)

Thank you for sharing
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Thank you for you openess and courage. Well done.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!! Congratulations for taking your life into your own hands, and being so brave as to share. You are my new hero! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!