Can I wear this dress to a wedding?

Options
13»

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    It would be fine for a semi-formal or casual evening wedding. For a causal or semi-formal daytime wedding stick to business attire, like a pencil skirt and nice collared shirt or a wrap dress not more than 2" above the knee.

*I've worked in the bridal industry since 1994, still plan the occasional wedding but am semi retired from weddings.
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It does seem a tad short to me...but then I'm old fashioned and times are changing. If you can run it past the bride that would probably be your best bet.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I was about to say "if you're not sure, then don't wear it" but then I looked at the link. I think it's super cute and definitely you can wear it to a wedding.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It's not too revealing or anything, just a bit ugly in my opinion.
  • losethechalupa
    losethechalupa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im a make my own rules kind of girl and I think its fine for the occassion and super cute! Unless its a black tie affair and they are expecting something more formal. I do think its fun and playful and can be worn in many different settings. . I dont believe in this no white or a certain knee length business. Being a new bride I wouldnt have cared how many people wore white or any variation of it to my big day. Do it! Be confident about yours and who gives a ish about what other people think.
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's not white, it's silver. Do it!

I agree, it looks more silver to me!
    I'd wear it! It's cute!
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    Yes but I wouldn't. You have a really nice rack in your photos and a good shape. That cut of dress is meant to create a woman's shape on a flat chested girl. You would do better to where something with a lower neckline and some structure. Have fun at the wedding!!
    That! I looked at your pictures, show your rack.:smile: It is a beautiful dress though.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Cute! It shouldn't be an issue!
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Me personally with my boobs and hips wouldn't even be able to pull it off as a dress :laugh: . But if you can, I think it's beautiful and I say go for it!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Ask the bride if she is okay with it, or if there is a dress code :]
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys =] still dk if I'm going to wear it or not but I feel more confident with all your opinions
  • hazyjel74
    Options
    It's so pretty :P YES