1235»

Replies

• MissShancey
    Options
    everything about this made me lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    One of my girls told me about this one....
    Right after they had finished having sex...SO you dont want to be exclusive or anything right cause I'm getting that whole relationship vibe from you ...

One of my own....Your hot and all but I dont want your body I want to make love to your mind I wanna **** your mind..... Dude I just met you like 10 mins ago back away from my brain please
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "well babe, I think the best thing for you to do right now is to build a bridge, and get over it."

^^^ SO stealing this!!! :laugh:

It's actually become a standard reply to any inquiry in our house. "Babe, can you take out the trash?" "I dunno, can you build a bridge and get over it?" Hilarity ensues :).
  • bangingbanana
    Options
    Im absolutely amazed at nearly every single one of these comments about every single one of these a**holes you have all had slash run into. I would be out of my mind to think about using any of these lines and I don't think any of my mates would either. I know Im in a different country to most of you but the guys and their morals seem worlds apart.

Piece of advice: Just remember that 90% of the time, whatever it is he did that he's admiting to, chances are he did more than that. He's just not admitting it because well, you obviously don't know about it, so he's not going to mention it unless you do.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Im absolutely amazed at nearly every single one of these comments about every single one of these a**holes you have all had slash run into. I would be out of my mind to think about using any of these lines and I don't think any of my mates would either. I know Im in a different country to most of you but the guys and their morals seem worlds apart.

Piece of advice: Just remember that 90% of the time, whatever it is he did that he's admiting to, chances are he did more than that. He's just not admitting it because well, you obviously don't know about it, so he's not going to mention it unless you do.

VERY TRUE- You have no idea how much I found out about him (all which he denied) ... but when he finally did admit his wrongs- he said ' you should have been a private investigator' and 'i'm admitting i'm wrong, I hope we can work through this and make it work for our sons sake' PSHHHH get real- FOR OUR SONS SAKE - i'm done with you.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    After going on a date to a small mexican diner....I agree to go back to my date's apartment to watch a movie. His hand just happened to keep finding itself getting close to places that it definitely shouldn't on a FIRST date. After telling him no three times he looked me straight in the eye and said...."But I bought you dinner?" Hahahahaha. I burst into laughter and left.
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    (thinking)
    (thinking)
    (thinking)
    You know I'm such a Biotch I really don't have to hear those remarks. Men are terrified of me.
    I make sure I scare them right out the gate because..
    .........I don't date wussies...

things like "What does your husband think about you doing that?" - a guy asked when I was talking with a cashier about going to Florida for Christmas.. I told him "He doesn't think much from his shallow shallow grave in the back yard" ---- the cashier well she had a good laugh.

I don't get many dates anyone who asks I make sure they know I don't lie.. I don't act.. & I don't put up with a whiny princess with a penis who won't wear a condom without acting like a baby.

Your guy at least wore the condom. He prolly needs a scary girl to straighten him out so he knows how good he has it... but I'm not taking playmates at this time...

I like you.
    Because this is how I date too.
    Right from the gate I tell them what I don't put up with crap and I won't date a little boy.

Some men love the aggressiveness, others walk - but that's fine with me, because I didn't want them.

I find most people do not really want the truth. They prefer actors and lines and lies. They have made a comfort zone of color by number experiences.
    In my experience most people also enjoy a challenge in their sex interest.
    I'm guilty - if a guy gets all hot & heavy too fast I just back off and give him the speech.

"Listen I like you a lot but I don't want to be with some slut guy who is just giving it up to everyone. I want a guy who is going to make it fun to chase him down and jump on him and get what I want and don't call them in the morning. You're skipping over the best part!!"

the usual response is WTF!!!!???
    *life is too short to not be really funny*
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    The day my ex and I broke up. "Well, I know you don't want to date anymore...but can we still be friends with benefits?"
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    After going on a date to a small mexican diner....I agree to go back to my date's apartment to watch a movie. His hand just happened to keep finding itself getting close to places that it definitely shouldn't on a FIRST date. After telling him no three times he looked me straight in the eye and said...."But I bought you dinner?" Hahahahaha. I burst into laughter and left.

Should have told him that if he's looking for sex he can by he needs to go check out some corners. What a worthless slimeball!
  • star7092
    star7092 Posts: 22
    Options
    my ex husband was cuddling with me in bed about a month before our first wedding anniversary and stated mater of factly that he had been cheating on me for the past 4 years with other men...he couldn't understand why I was so upset...we are divorced now and I have a finace' that says some pretty crazy stuff but not nearly has crazy as that SOB. "Honey i have a secret to tell you...I've been cheating on your since we first started dating and its been with other men..."
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    Seems you dated a dud. Apparently had no respect for you at all so its good you ended it.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    my ex husband was cuddling with me in bed about a month before our first wedding anniversary and stated mater of factly that he had been cheating on me for the past 4 years with other men...he couldn't understand why I was so upset...we are divorced now and I have a finace' that says some pretty crazy stuff but not nearly has crazy as that SOB. "Honey i have a secret to tell you...I've been cheating on your since we first started dating and its been with other men..."

WTF?????? I would have lost it....I'm sorry. Glad you got outta that!
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I continue to hear stories like this and wonder how in the hell I'm still single.

I'm not sure who I'm more frustrated with, the women who end up with tools like this consistently, or the tools like this that end up getting the girls...
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I continue to hear stories like this and wonder how in the hell I'm still single.

I'm not sure who I'm more frustrated with, the women who end up with tools like this consistently, or the tools like this that end up getting the girls...

In our defense- or at least in MINE bc I can only speak for myself- when I got with the jerks that I have dated- they were not jerks! People get comfortable and they start shedding their skin and their true colors start coming through..... some people (men AND women) can be VERY deceiving.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options

In our defense- or at least in MINE bc I can only speak for myself- when I got with the jerks that I have dated- they were not jerks! People get comfortable and they start shedding their skin and their true colors start coming through..... some people (men AND women) can be VERY deceiving.

Same here
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options

Same here

I completely understand the duplicity and comfort that can come with a long term relationship. Even in my last relationship (with her for 5 years, married for 1 1/2 of those), I don't think I've done anything close to what these dudes did.

Well, kudos to you ladies for at least getting yourselves out of bad situations and not making excuses for dumb men.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

Same here

I completely understand the duplicity and comfort that can come with a long term relationship. Even in my last relationship (with her for 5 years, married for 1 1/2 of those), I don't think I've done anything close to what these dudes did.

Well, kudos to you ladies for at least getting yourselves out of bad situations and not making excuses for dumb men.

There are some very GOOD men out there; but unfortunately there's also a LOT of horrible men. I happen to find the horrible ones :\