From 268 to 148.. still cannot believe it!

Replies

• xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    very inspiring and you look fabulous! Keep up the good work. May you inspire others on your journey through life!
  • Thank you all so very much!
    I never really thought that my story would ever touch anyone else or even inspire them or make them think that they too can achieve their goals!
    If you want something bad enough, and you work for it, you will get there!!!
    xoxo
  • Wow Wow Wow!!! Congratulations!
  • This is great encouragement. I started this journey at 266 lbs in February. I had set the goal of getting to 145 lbs but then thought that was unrealistic. Now that I see your pictures and that you've done it, I believe its possible.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Arlissa
  • MamaWalkingBear
    MamaWalkingBear Posts: 49 Member
    :flowerforyou: You are amazing girl! :happy: I am so happy for you!!!!
  • cathomer
    cathomer Posts: 88
    Wow, you have given me hope that I can look good, I've had two children and worry that I'll never look good.
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    AMAZING! you look like someone ive met before in that photo of you in the yellow shirt. Maybe you just have one of those faces, unless you've ever been in the Tampa area... Lol

Very inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    u look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • Wow thats great
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    You absolutely Rock
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    check out thoes guns mama ^^! killin it! >:D you look hot!
  • bkennedy1981
    bkennedy1981 Posts: 10 Member
    :happy: Way to go!!! I hope I can do it too. I have about the same amount of weight to lose. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Amazing transformation! Wow..........I can't imagine how much better you must feel !
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    get it girl!!!
  • Kat8976
    Kat8976 Posts: 23
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing and providing me some motivation to push harder!!!!!!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    I took a look at your pics (on your pg); you have done an AWESOME job!
  • OMG!!! You are such an inspiration to me! I'm around the weight you start but a little heavier.... now you reassure me that I can do this!!!
  • Thats aMAZing! Your a great inspiration! It is a great feeling to see what your body can do with enough determination. And McDonalds burgers? Bleh! You are better off in so many ways!
  • inspiring .....u look great !
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    How tall are you? Your ticker says 35 lbs to go but that would put you at 115. You look fabulous now ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!