in desperate need of cheering up

Options
amyy010
amyy010 Posts: 48 Member
Or a laugh, or anything. . .

Today has been one of the worst days of my life.

Finding out I havent got my dream job, hurting my hand, annoying neighbors, and now we have something wrong with the house. UGH. :mad: :indifferent: :frown: :cry:

So please, CHEER ME UP GUYS AND GALS! Thanks.:noway:

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    That's called life. Deal with it. Dont rely on others to buck you up....pull yourself up and good things happen.
  • amyy010
    amyy010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I know, I just wanted a laugh its not that much to ask is it? Chill out.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Don't mind him.

I had such a crap night and morning. I wanted to crawl back into bed and hide, but then I thought about it....I can't control everything that goes wrong, I just have to deal with it. So I decided not to let what happen get me down anymore. I know it's easier said then done, but sometimes you just have to change your way of thinking.

Things always get better, I bet a new dream job will come along for you! and house stuff sucks, we just spent a crap load on repairs.

I hope the rest of your Friday gets better ((hugs))
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're having a bad time, it will get better, just keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Best I can do to make you laugh since I totally stink at jokes (I know two and one needs context) so here goes:

What do you call a bellydancer with a sword?
    Answer posted separately
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    A veiled threat

(See told you I totally stink at jokes!)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    That's called life. Deal with it. Dont rely on others to buck you up....pull yourself up and good things happen.

well dang , i'm not sure that was necessary.
    anywho- Op: there's tons of threads that will make you laugh :)
  • ar_smith
    Options
    Do you like Cookie Monster? My daughter sent me this link today to cheer me up. It worked for me, but I'm pretty immature. :smile:

http://via.me/-2xzsa6e#sBixqd4mlwgrpJTA.01
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    kanga.gif
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    kanga.gif

hahahah!!!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
  • swhite1209
    swhite1209 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

WOW that was mean.
  • RadiantxReality
    RadiantxReality Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Who peed in your protein shake this morning? Sheesh.

Hope your day gets better OP!
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Victorio-Kitchen-Products-Banana-Slicer/dp/B001F5STWU/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1345830901&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=banana+slicer

If you have some time to play around on the internet, go read the reviews to this product on Amazon - they are funny.

I read another one too, that was even funnier. I'm trying to remember the product and I'll post if I do
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

Wow, who pooped on your pop tart this morning?
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've heard of tough love, but sometimes all a person wants is a little coddling and support.

I'm lousy at jokes, but when I desperately need a bright spot... this does it for me.

Tim Conway's Siamese elephant story
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqE_WmagjY
  • swhite1209
    swhite1209 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hope ur day gets better. I dont know what to do to cheer u up other than to say karma will pay the smart A that posted the rude comment back. u should be feeling better just thinking about that.
  • kbmiller27
    Options
  • kbmiller27
    Options
    OHHh and another one that ALWAYS makes me cheer up *NO MATTER WHAT*

Go to Youtube and search for laughing babies.

Those never fail to give me a smile.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Victorio-Kitchen-Products-Banana-Slicer/dp/B001F5STWU/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1345830901&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=banana+slicer

If you have some time to play around on the internet, go read the reviews to this product on Amazon - they are funny.

I read another one too, that was even funnier. I'm trying to remember the product and I'll post if I do

Priceless
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Lone Wolf. . .this is how ladies deal. . .we vent, talk and move on. If ya' can't say anything nice, don't say anything. Clearly you were raised as a lone wolf our your momma would've taught you that!!

I'm sorry that the job didn't work out. That's always a kick in the teeth.

I think WE are the annoying neighbors (well my kids anyway) so I'll apologize for them. Sorry!!! We suck and we don't do much to correct it!!!

And houses suck. Appliances, roofs, windows, hot water heaters. . .they SUCK, too!!!

Go for a nice run, walk, or do some retail therapy!! A new sports bra or top always makes me feel better!!!