How 6 Months Have Changed My Life! (Text & Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story. I wish my dad would get the bug like you and do what it takes. He has terrible arthritis as well and I know he would feel so much better if he would lose weight and get stronger. I feel so badly for him, but I don't know how to help him.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i can't believe how much younger you look now. But I have to ask... did you ever find out what was wrong? was it really arthritis?

I never went back to see. It has been so much improved since I started forcing myself to move and have lost some weight. I still get a bit of pain in the same place at times, but nothing at all like it was. Someday, if it starts giving me trouble again, I'll brave another doctor visit. For now, I'm thankful it's so improved.
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Looking wonderful Steff, so proud of you!
  • Arlene43
    Arlene43 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a great story. You have come so far and done so well. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Anything is possible and you have proved that to all of us. Keep up the good work
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Options
    My amazing friend I'm so happy you shared your story here and so happy to call you friend. :smile:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    You look awesome congrats on your loss.
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! :flowerforyou: thank you for sharing your story.
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look way younger and way happier :-) Way to go!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. What an inspiration. You look fantastic. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This transformation is one of the best I've seen yet. You look younger, you're standing up straighter, and omg I freaking LOVE those pink jeans. Even though I'm not a pink type, just the style is awesome! Way to go!
  • chammich
    chammich Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your new posture is amazing! Keep up the good work and thank you for posting this.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look really wonderful, thank you for sharing your pictures.
  • Lauren23744
    Options
    Wowwww you look so well and Healthy... Can you help me???? I dont know whether im eating good or not...
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Way to hang in there. Your are proof that you can roll back the years. And feel better again and younger. I'm 66 and am working on rolling those years back too. Congratulations on a job well done!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I loved being able to see you transform. You are one of my fav people in my FL; everyday you are so inspiring.....I remember reading your post from your trip to Wal-Mart, you were so excited and when I read it I was so excited for you!!!!!
    You are truly an inspiration and I am lucky to know you :flowerforyou:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    you look so cute and happy! this post made my day. good for you! so happy you got your life back :)
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. It really feels good to stand up tall and not look like a hunched over lady anymore. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring!
  • FlowerChild1269
    Options
    Amazing story. I am inspired by the hardships you have faced and beat. Well done! I think now that maybe I can do it too. Thank you! And I agree you look great and much younger!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! Amazing job! You look younger, healthier, and happier! It's amazing how much we can improve our lives just by taking control of our minds and bodies. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!