Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Options

Replies

• GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    Rub some bacon on it.

51YpflavbXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    [/quote]

:heart: :laugh:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there...

ETA: But once again, we have hilarious irony and not-so-hilarious people pointing out the obvious irony. *headdesk*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jx2b4
    jx2b4 Posts: 1
    Options
    You kind of just posted a topic.:smile:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Can't we just ban people that have no sense of humor?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hey I get my workout in and my eating in and have really lost 116lbs with no saggy skin, take care of my kids and make time for my family, yet I have a lot of posts, I do not want to be normal, no fun in that. I prefer to be a weirdo, at least I know I'm fun :)
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options

yeah this hehehhehhe
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Or hold 'em down and tickle 'em?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options

Or hold 'em down and tickle 'em?

I say we can do either of these! Preferably the first.........
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

Irony, thy name is Captain_Spatc :yawn:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

Ok, funny hahahaha. This trolling thing is getting out of control on here guys lol. Can we stop with these joke threads??
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't like about the forums is how much time I spend on them...
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    You are entitled to your opinion. But you don't know every person here, so you shouldn't judge. But thanks for your negativity..... makes me glad that I'm not a drag. :D
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Ok, funny hahahaha. This trolling thing is getting out of control on here guys lol. Can we stop with these joke threads??
    But but It's in a section Called 'Chit-Chat, Fun and Games'... doesn't that mean that the ones that don't take it as a joke are the trolls here? *lol*
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I love this forum/thread about nothing WTG
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No friends! No forums! But...WTF is a spatchcock?

A method of butterflying poultry, by cutting out the backbone. Try it. It cooks more evenly that way.

http://www.knorr.co.uk/cooking-tips/Tips/How-to-spatchcock-a-chicken.aspx

Wow, I gotta try this.

I think the best exercise for toning arms is Spatchcocking.

OMG! And I was thinking to my self ... " the name isn't as weird as his choice of profile pic !" but turns out name and pic actually match lol ... Priceless !
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i post on forums becuase apparently i have no life and nave absolutely nothin better to do with my time
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    therefore, tae bo.

This.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Call me a weirdo! So for not posting, you sure have a good amount of posts... just sayin...

^^^This^^^
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm sad I got to the end of this thread :frown:

Need more funny or I might have to actually go and run somewhere :mad:
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone kept a count of how many people the OP has caught in their net? Getting embarrassing.