Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Options

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Anyone kept a count of how many people the OP has caught in their net? Getting embarrassing.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people take things at face value, but I guess that's why telemarketing works.

If anyone here wants to buy Tower Bridge in London I can cut you in on a really sweet deal btw.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    ITT the OP completely misses the point of online forums
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I NEVER see what they did there. NEVER! I look around trying to catch what they did there, but never nuthin. Just once, I'd like to be in on what they did there. Just once, for that light to come on for me. Oh, well... ( shrugs and walks off)
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I NEVER see what they did there. NEVER! I look around trying to catch what they did there, but never nuthin. Just once, I'd like to be in on what they did there. Just once, for that light to come on for me. Oh, well... ( shrugs and walks off)

There was a post where someone asked if they were the only person who didnt want friends on here. And was flamed for not wanting interaction but encouraging interaction on the board. This was a response to that post. But 90% of the people in here seem to think it is serious and have responded as such.
  • splashangel
    Options
    YAY ME!!!! I DID know that! The light was on, I just had my eye's closed. Casper? Your the best.
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    YAY ME!!!! I DID know that! The light was on, I just had my eye's closed. Casper? Your the best.

I know I am, and its a burden I have to carry.
  • splashangel
    Options

I know I am, and its a burden I have to carry.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And when I stopped, it hit me again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

Then why did you post this or bother coming into the forums in the first place?
  • splashangel
    Options
    Wayward grandson moves in with his elderly gramaw.
    Kid: Gramaw? You seen my pill bottle with LSD wrote on it?
    Gramaw: PFFFT! You seen the DRAGON IN THE KITCHEN!!!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    So no forums, no friends...
    Might as well just log on a piece of paper.

Oh, No!! You must hate trees!!
  • barkin43
    Options
    This is like a Twilight Zone where I've woken up in a world without irony or sarcasm.

Is irony soap good to use for weight loss?

I think if you lift a lot of irony, it will tone your arms!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.
    Kiss my POST COUNT.:smooched:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • barkin43
    Options
    Should I eat my exercise calories?

Only with bacon!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Being here keeps me from eating. :wink:
  • barkin43
    Options
    Sorry, what's the best exercise for toning arms?

Tae bo and for god's sake, don't lift anything heavier than a pound of fat (not muscle, cause it weighs more) or you'll get bulky.

Oh, I thought it was a pound of feathers that weighed more!! Weight! That's only if the feathers are still on the bird, right??
  • splashangel
    Options
    (looks up and waves) Hey guys!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Do you need help to the door or can you find it yourself.

^^^exactly. If you're complaining about forums and stuff why A. do you have 127 posts? Why start a new post?

Spatchcock you should just bury your head in the sand, log your calories from the mobile app, and quit your *****ing.
  • barkin43
    Options
    Can't we just ban people that have no sense of humor?

This! Definitely this!! On the other hand, we probably need them here. People with no sense of humor need love, two!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    irony.gif
  • barkin43
    Options
    Can't we just ban people that have no sense of humor?

Or hold 'em down and tickle 'em?

And this, too! I'm already laughing so much, my husband (who has no sense of humor either) keeps coming in to check on me. He doesn't laugh at the same stuff I do. He only laughs at the clever things he does or says!