Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Replies

• alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    54 and life is good!
  • Sules02
    Sules02 Posts: 19 Member
    Heading to 48 and still loving life!! Hey if you love playing and exercising in the great outdoors send me a note. Would love to share the fun! Cheers!!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    I wouldn't exactly call myself hot, but I'm over 40 lol. Turned 43 May 11th.

You don't have to............because everyone will do it for you:)
  • There are DEFINITELY some beautiful people on this thread. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    45 here and in better shape then I was 5 yrs ago...out working some of the youngsters lol
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    I just came to ogle the hotties in their 40's! Don't mind me!

You all look awesome :bigsmile:
  • Stud?...not quite but 44 and feeling better than 34.
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    43 and working on the "hot" or at least maybe warm even.
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    46 and working toward "hot" (in spite of the white/silver hair)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    turn 50 in october
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    40 and never been better!
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    I'm 50 and chugging along ok I think......Lots of people think I'm a lot younger..
  • 42 - single - and working on the outer me being as appreciated as the inner me!
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    47 and feeling better than ever.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    44 and feel like I'm 24
  • HisPixie
    HisPixie Posts: 55 Member
    53 and often told I look years younger. My daughters tell me they're glad they have my genes.
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    53 and often told I look years younger. My daughters tell me they're glad they have my genes.

Nice!! :smile:
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    41 and people seem surprised at that. Lovin life.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Over 40, yes.
    Stud? That's subjective.
  • tntlong2012
    tntlong2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Fifty one and proud of it!!!
  • bamxbam16
    bamxbam16 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 44...going to be 45 soon! :)
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Won't call myself a stud - not even working on it. I just want to be in control of my blood sugar, blood pressure, and lipids. Only on medication for blood pressure. My doc won't take me off because of its kidney protection. And - so far I am the oldest on this message list - turning 60 next time. But feeling great. (By the way I ran 16 miles this morning)
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Won't call myself a stud - not even working on it. I just want to be in control of my blood sugar, blood pressure, and lipids. Only on medication for blood pressure. My doc won't take me off because of its kidney protection. And - so far I am the oldest on this message list - turning 60 next time. But feeling great. (By the way I ran 16 miles this morning)

Good for you! I'd call that stud material!
  • The big 40! Still got game. Well just not as much as I
    use to.
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    I'm a Canadian 41 and was carded until I was 30...it used to upset me but now I beg - hey! Don't you want to see my I.D.?...They just laugh but in my heart I know that we are the new twenty somethings!!!
  • 41. My husband thinks I'm hot and that's good enough for me
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,623 Member
    I'm a Canadian 41 and was carded until I was 30...it used to upset me but now I beg - hey! Don't you want to see my I.D.?...They just laugh but in my heart I know that we are the new twenty somethings!!!
    41 Canadian is like 30 American, isn't it?
  • HazelCaz
    HazelCaz Posts: 48 Member
    I'm 47 and will fight aging, kicking and screaming. It's gonna have to run FAST to catch me.
  • Cathcandoo
    41 Canadian is like 30 American, isn't it?

Yah, that's the ticket! I like the way you think...it's all the snow and maple syrup....keeps us young somehow! LOL!
  • Cathcandoo
    I'm 47 and will fight aging, kicking and screaming. It's gonna have to run FAST to catch me.

And you, my friend, will NEVER look your age-you are radiant! You are kickin' age's butt! Good for you!