What is your Favorite Month/Time of year?

Options

Replies

• Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    March For Ultra Festival.... But love October for Halloween i love dress up!!! lol :laugh:
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    October. Football/Dear Season in full swing!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I LOVE october because I love halloween, burning leaves and my anniversary is in october. I also love june because I was born in june and summer rules!
  • jsmith0644
    jsmith0644 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    July. I have always been a sun baby. I love the beach, the forest, the desert and I've seen jungle and rain forest. I need the warmth.
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    Yep. Have to agree with fall... for all of the same reasons. Normally I like the summer time, because it's the only time I have off during the year, but that hasn't been the case in 2012!

GO STEELERS.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I adore the Fall, but Winter is the absolute best time to me. As for the favorite month, I'm going with December for numerous reasons:

-Birthday
    -Christmas
    -New Years
    -Possibility of Snow (although relatively low for my part of Alabama)

I LOOOOOVE Christmas especially! I'm not talking about the presents and all that jazz, but the Christmas music that is always playing and the good foods that are traditionally made in my household around that time.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Eep double posted. D:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Fall/October

- Halloween favorite holiday
    - Halloween decorations (mine go up in September and will be fantastic this year ..... life size creepy as heck zombie is just one of the additions)
    - Love scary movies (grew up watching Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street =] )
    - Octoberfest beer!
    - Pumpkin beer
    - FOOTBALL Go Pack Go :smile:
    - Big sweaters and scarves
    - Beautiful leaves (New England :heart: )
    - Crisp air and amazing scents
    - And my soon to be wedding anniversary October 7th :smile:
    So much more but my word do I love Fall and October :bigsmile:
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    No wonder I love mfp. So many of my peeps on here! October for me too.
    Halloween best holiday ever
    Fall in NE is awesome pumpkins leaves Mac apples mmmm
    Football football and more football oh and hockey too
    My B day
    Annual vacation to the carribean
    Excellent running weather
    Love it!!!!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like July around here! The weather is usually perfect and the sky is blue and beautiful. I'm just a summer girl. Cold weather makes me sad!
  • missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas so definitely October/Fall... when we finally get a break from the heat!!

I love fall too, mid October to Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite time of year. But, when I lived in Texas it had to be springtime. Bluebonnets are so beautiful!
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    Thankgiving and Christmas:happy:
  • Pinkgurl74
    Options
    October/Fall-The colors, smells, cool days/evenings, Halloween :happy:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Summer July and august are my faves. I don't mind spring and fall................I LOATHE WINTER.
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    October. Cooler weather, beautiful fall colors, wedding anniversary.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    A lot of it depends upon where you live.

Where I currently am, I think April and October are the overall best months.
  • Mrs_sexobeat
    Mrs_sexobeat Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    every month that involves holidays.
    and my birthday.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Spring/May. The weather is warm but not deadly hot and I can see the light at the end of the school year tunnel (I teach.)
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Summer, because it's the only season up here where I can go outside without donning another five or six articles of clothing-just grab the keys, slip on the sandals, and run out the door!

My next favorite is Spring because everything is coming alive again and the world is turning green once again, the songbirds have returned, and the days are getting longer and warmer.
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    I agree, I love fall. The weather, outdoors looks beautiful, the smells, the baking, the family gatherings, etc.

Pumpkin, apple, spices, maple, etc! *sigh*

@adini749 yes YES YES I SO agree with you. pumpkin, apples, spices, maple (are you by chance from the northeast?)