Sexy Tattoos

Options
1235»

Replies

• MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    OP:
    Where is the sexiest place for a woman to have a tattoo?:-)

I've gotta say.. butt... drives me wild
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I like sleeves personally.
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think as long as your tattoos are well done, they're sexy. Some of the sexiest guys I've seen have been covered, fingers, hands, full sleeves, chest, back and even neck.

I love tattoos on girls too, I'm working on finishing up a half sleeve, I have both my feet done, some of my back, both of my wrists, the back of my neck and a smaller piece on my left arm. I will say if i see "Live, Love, Breathe" tattooed on one more girl, I'm going to throw up
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I like sleeves personally.

Agree a million per cent
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    waist on back.. my personal sexiest looking place..
  • VeganDeeva
    Options
    back of neck, rib cage,spinal tattoo or hip tattoo.
  • mindycal
    Options
    Even though they were the most painful of mine i have to say calves, they look super sexy on nice, toned, well muscled legs, but they have to be artistically good, a bad tattoo will never look sexy no matter where you put it
  • Dayray78
    Options
    I have several, upper and lower back, obliques and both arms. Love them all. Chest and arms on a man are very sexual
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Chest on women but I'm biased! ;D Or ribcage/down the side, if it fits with the flow of the natural curves they can look gorgeous!

On men, anywhere. Preferably everywhere. :heart:
    Apart from the face/neck.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    forearm tattoos coming on Wednesday. Im a little worried about this one. But excited at the same time. No one said forearms.... lol

I have tats all on my forearms and love them. Though getting it done on elbow kinda sucked. Talking about feeling the vibrating in your bones!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Chest. Definitely chest.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Regarding men, I would say, anywhere in moderation, except the face and neck.
    Come to think of it. same for women.
    Also, tattoos on hands, especially the knuckles, YUCK. Who are you, Ozzy Osbourne??

If you don't like hand tattoos don't get them. I've seen some on guys and they're sexy as hell.

Now that I think of it - I was remembering how Kat von D looked, most of her ink I like, but the tattoos on her hands just didn't look good to me. As I posted, kinda reminded me of Ozzy - not a good look for a girl.
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    Regarding men, I would say, anywhere in moderation, except the face and neck.
    Come to think of it. same for women.
    Also, tattoos on hands, especially the knuckles, YUCK. Who are you, Ozzy Osbourne??

If you don't like hand tattoos don't get them. I've seen some on guys and they're sexy as hell.
    I have one tattoo on my finger ;)

Now that I think of it - I was remembering how Kat von D looked, most of her ink I like, but the tattoos on her hands just didn't look good to me. As I posted, kinda reminded me of Ozzy - not a good look for a girl.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Whereever you dont have fat. I find tattoos on fatty places unattractive. I got one on my hip, one on my inner shoulder and Im getting one on the rib cage.

Oh, and somewhere that is not gonna get ruined after having kids.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My tattoos are on my back. The ONLY place on my body that's a smooth flat surface! :laugh:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    The one on my hip bone is my favorite! I have pictures of it in my pics!! Best spot ever!