anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HI My start wt was 240 now at 214 and have a fair bit to go (don't get fooled by my ticker I like to put it in mini goals and set a new goal once I reach that one). You can add me if you want! Oh and I'm also 5'4"
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Same here... Im 5'6" and 245 lbs... Lost 16 lbs so far. To start I am aiming for 160lbs and will reevaluate from there. Anyone here feel free to add me :)
  • ScorpionReaver
    Options
    Oh yeah & feel free to add me, everyone...I should just put that in my profile :p
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great goal!

I am starting at 274 - currently 262 and wanna get to 174 (100 lb loss) and then go from there....

Add me :) I also have a weight loss group on facebook where we do alot of motivational stuff. Weekly weigh in, share recipes, stories, etc.

--Felicity Merrill
  • Marena84
    Options
    Hi! ^_^

My name is Mariël and I'm also in this category :P
    My top weight was 240 (110 kgs) and my goal is 155 (70kg)

I'm 5' 8" (1.76 cm)

I signed up on Thursday and started keeping tabs on Friday. So far this site has been a great motivator for me.. i'm having fun keeping everything updated and the community seems to be great ^_^

Feel free to add me everyone ^_^
  • lookinglasslass
    lookinglasslass Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends for mutual encouragement! :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5 ft 8 in and over 200lbs (quite a bit over) so I have a long journey to go.
    I eat normal food (not scary diet stuff or tasteless rubbish) and I just try to keep my calories in line. I try to workout in the gym a few times a week, generally just cardio for me.
    But I have a long way to go and I have to admit I have bad weeks and good weeks but I'm in it for the long run!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Heyo! 5'8" gal here! I started at 258 before MFP and before thyroid meds, but got down to 245 through the sudden bursts of energy that come with your body actually working right. Used MFP default settings and got down to 230 through months of hard work. Shot back up to 245 after Mardi Gras. Since the end of May I've been doing low carb, and it's working! And yes, I plan on eating like this (whole foods, copious amounts of veggies, plenty of water) for the rest of my life :D

Now I'm down to 206 and maybe one day soon I'll be in onederland again, but I'm still mentally pushing 260. Maybe my brain will catch up once I hit my first major goal of 175. But for now, I'm just concentrating on enjoying my new relationship with food and taking it all in stride.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and currently at 218.4 but I started at 239 about two months ago. Feel free to add if you'd like -

**edit** - I'm 5'1" so a bit shorter but not too far off :smile:
  • Katiemunn
    Options
    I'm with you! I am 212 and want to get to minimum of 170. Anything under that would be a gift. I'm 5'9. But I know what you mean about the height issue. My daughter is almost 5"11 and can gain or loose 10 lbs without anyone knowing. It makes her 5'3 bff very mad.
  • tjasasem
    Options
    I'm 216 lbs (98 kg) at 5''2', feel free to add me.

I'm also looking for a weight loss buddy :D
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11", and i weighed-in this morning at 222.5. Started logging in here at 245lbs.

I'm always looking to add new friends for motivation and support, and vice-versa.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 214 right now. I started at 233 pounds 40 days ago, but my first goal is 176. Once I reach that I will see how much more I need to lose. I'm 5'6" and I'm a big curvy girl. I have a lot of "under 200" friends in here, but I get what you mean. It's nice to have friends around your weight and with similar objectives.

Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends for this journey. :)
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, I started at 280 and now I'm at 253. I too hoped to find people wanting to lose over a hundred pounds . I know that the people on here who don't have that much to lose are helpful and have/are working hard to get where they are going . But it is nice to have friends who are going through some of the same victories.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yeah I currently weigh 213.2 and was way more. Currently aiming for 200 and then I will set my goal for another 50. If you'd like some encouragement add me. :happy:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and currently weigh 212lbs. At my heaviest weight I weighed 250. My goal weight is 150lbs. Seems so far away right now but I know I can do it! You can add me as a friend if you would like and we can support each other on our journey!
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 300.8 pounds. I started out at 350. Feel free to add me, but, keep in mind, I only add people who log in every day and who have open diaries. (:
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wanted to also say ... feel free to add me :-).
  • NatashaRuz
    NatashaRuz Posts: 223
    Options
    44 and 5'9" here. Started at around 250 a few years ago. Have been stuck at 230 for about 3 weeks now. Goal is to be down into the 180-190 mark.
    Happy have new friends to travel this path with!
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'10" and definitely over 200lbs! I'm currently at 266 and working hard to get that 2lbs off per week. You are more than welcome to add me, and we can keep each other in line, cause I definitely stray away from my new eating adventure a little too often than I should!
  • AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. 5'2 started 234 lb. feel free to add me if you lie.