anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I was 260 when I started making changes back on March 1st. Joined MFP a little more than a month later (I think). I'm at 235 now and working my way down! Love this place. Love my friends here! Feel free to add me.
  • williameduncan
    williameduncan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    <-- 375 lb, 5'11", 53 yo. Sure, I'm in.
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    I weigh about 260 and really need to lose weight. I would love to support you girls and get motivated because I am tired of feeling exhausted and my back hurting. I really lack motivation!! Help!!
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    5'7 255 started a month and a week ago have lost 13 lbs so far want to lose around 90-100 so I'll be here!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5ft 7in and 240. started mfp at 280. i change my ticker when i reach a goal. :) feel free to friend me. good luck!
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) I'm 5'4 and started MPF at 211 and am currently 206!
  • mflorence108
    Options
    Im 5'3 and is at 242lb. My goal is 200 right now. I'm happy because I have lost 27lb since May and can wear a size 20 or 18. I havent seen those sizes in years. Not only am I losing weight but have started going to the gym and love it. Good luck.:smile:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I am! But, hopefully not much longer. I have a totally doable mini goal of being under 200 by Christmas :)
  • Hayleighs_mom
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me :) I weigh 269 and am 5 foot 4 also and my goal weight is 180 (for not at least, lol).
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    I'm with all of you. 5'7" and over 200. 200 has always been my plateau spot...I lose the weight to get there but can't get past it. Now I'm back up 20 lbs. and trying to shed it again.
    My hardest part is that I'm a foodie, chef, and beer lover. Also, I eat for comfort. I'm trying to change my eating habits but can use any recipes, suggestions, help that anyone can offer.
    Would love to be part of a network of like-minded people!

Also, I'm brand new here so I don't understand what "add me" means or how to become part of a community. Any help would be appreciated.

Kate
  • maddycovs
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm 5'11" with a sw of 240 and a cw of 234. my gw is 175. i'm dieting, as well as running each day and donig circuit training intervals.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you. 5'7" and over 200. 200 has always been my plateau spot...I lose the weight to get there but can't get past it. Now I'm back up 20 lbs. and trying to shed it again.
    My hardest part is that I'm a foodie, chef, and beer lover. Also, I eat for comfort. I'm trying to change my eating habits but can use any recipes, suggestions, help that anyone can offer.
    Would love to be part of a network of like-minded people!

Also, I'm brand new here so I don't understand what "add me" means or how to become part of a community. Any help would be appreciated.

Kate

People can add you as friends so you can see each other's updates on your "my home" page! I'm also stuck around 200, I'll send you a friend request :)
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm a decent amount over 200lbs with a bit over 100 to lose. But if you want to send a friend request I'll be glad to cheer you on and motivate you when you need it. I'm on daily and I respond to as much as I can from my current friends!
  • madblondebint
    madblondebint Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just in my first 2 weeks of using this website, I have lost 5lbs and currently weigh 253.53 lbs, so a long, long way to go. Would love to have some friends on my journey, my husband is a diet saboteur, so I could do with the support.
  • tonyat71
    tonyat71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 228 lbs. My goal is to break 200 lbs. Started a new "diet" about 3 wks ago and am down 10 lbs but the food is high fat, high protein, no starch, no sugar. I am under physician supervision and working out in their clinic but my body is fighting me. I feel worse now than I did when I started because my body hurts more. The only upside is that I am down 10 lbs but I can't walk the 2 miles I could walk a month ago.

I have been back and forth on MFP because I get discouraged easily. Feel free to add me. It would be nice to have the encouragement. Good luck to you as well.:smile:
  • MSGIRLY72
    MSGIRLY72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me, unfortunately, you are not alone.
  • melissaperkins79
    Options
    I am right there with ya! I am 5'7 and when I started I weighed 260. I have lost 8 pounds in 2 wks and am wanting to get to 145-150 so I have just over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me and we will take this journey together :)
  • moultonh1
    Options
    Im close to you. I am 5'4, 248 and goal is 150 for now.
  • hidden_gem
    Options
    i am also 5'4, i weigh 217. my goal right now is to get down to 180 and go from there!
  • juliebibby
    Options
    My starting weight was 202, and I would like to get down to 142.. 60 lbs lost. Ive lost almost 15.. heres to the next 45.. keep it up