My goal is to fit into....

Options
my Wedding Rings---thats right---rings---I've gained so much weight that I cant wear them anymore....and the hubby spent good $$ on them so I need to wear them----so thats my goal---

Replies

• alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My goal is/was to fit into a GAP hoodie.... Today i finally did it woop woop im soooooo pleased :-)))) Good luck with your goal joanie! you can do it i promise :-))))

Lynn x
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit back into my skinny jeans that I used to wear 2 years ago.That would be one of the greatest accomplishments for me :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I also have rings I can't wear. My goal is to fit into the size 8 blouse I just bought.
  • Whitney0919
    Whitney0919 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When I decided to lose weight, my rings were so tight that I had a 2 year long rash on my finger, under my rings and in between my fingers. It was incredibly painful and the rash cracked and bled all the time, so I literally feel your pain! 60lbs later, they are too lose and they spin around all the time! Good luck! It might seem like a silly goal to some people, but I was trilled to finally be able to wear them comfortably!!
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Works as an indicator of weight loss, so sounds good to me. I had to get a different wedding band after I'd larded on the pounds, but now I'm back to my old ring and can now put my class ring on my right middle finger, where it used to reside.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    ...a pair of pants in my drawers that are a size 4. I can get them on, but being able to breathe and sit down while wearing them would probably be a good thing. Lol
  • lissaann22479
    Options
    I know how you feel, I did the same thing. I wasn't able to wear mine for 2 years, and when I lost 12 pounds I tried them on and now they fit again. I just want to wish you the best of luck, because you can lose the weight and they will fit again.:happy:
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    all of my designer jeans i bought!!!
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    A size 6 uniform (I'm active duty Air Force). :smile:
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    a 1-x tee shirt. I currently fluctuate between 2 and 3'xs right now.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    That's a good goal! Has some sentimental value in it :-)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    An economy airplane seat.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    .....a dress that I bought a few years ago. Its very fitting and I thought that I was going to lose enough weight the LAST time I planned to wear it....didn't happen. Its still hanging in my closet with a plastic cover to keep the dust off.
  • emtb319
    emtb319 Posts: 87
    Options
    A coach size airplane seat
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A silk leopard print dress that I bought 2 years ago. LOVE IT!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I want to get into some low-rise jeans. My butt and my baby belly have kept me from it since they were in style. This would be my first pair..
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My short-term goal is to fit into a cocktail dress my husband bought me about two years ago.

Long term, I hope to lost about 40 more pounds after that!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A dress I bought 2 years ago to wear to 2011 Marine Corps ball, but hubby was overseas and I didnt get to go... So this year I wanna wear it but I gained so much weight that it looks and feels way to tight IF i can even zip it!
  • tarakizer
    Options
    My goal is to get into a size 6. My diet journey started in a size 16, although I should have been in an 18. I'm now in a size 8, almost there!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Size 8 levi's denim shorts that I've had for the past 5 yrs and cannot zip :grumble: