Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I weigh 220 ish.
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm about 5ft 5 and I started at 235 and now at 209.
    I'm concentrating on moderating the food I eat and upping my fitness :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Kacey34
    Kacey34 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am.. but not for long! i'm 5'4'' and i started losing at 238 then joined MFP at 231. now i am 220.. and i plan to keep on going until i'm happy with my body whatever weight that may be at.. i'm thinking 160-130 range somewhere
  • flag91
    flag91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yep, me. :-) I'm breaking my goals down to 20 and 25 lbs at a time so I have short term goals too which is why my ticker reflects what it does. I am around 236 but I want to get to 145. My approach is weight lifting and cardio because even though I want to burn fat, I also want my resting metabolic rate to be higher and to improve insulin sensitivity within my body. While people are still debating how many calories, a pound of muscle takes up less space, but burns more calories per day, than a pound of fat. I know that the scale has moved only a few lbs for me, but I've lost at least 3 inches off of my waist. Unfortunately, that is the measurement that stuck in my head but I'm sure I've lost inches all over. LOL. Anyway, everyone on this post can add me if you like. :-)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I was well over 300 when I first joined and 311 when I started getting serious about weight loss. I am currently 265 pounds, my goal is between 180 and 190, not sure how small I can get on account of I am 6 feet tall!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and I weigh 265. I've lost 5 pounds... and haven't lost anything in the past month... NOT A FAN... I go to the gym everyday and I eat the calorie intake set by mfp... No fun indeed...

Sweet, I found my twin...lol... just one inch taller but we weigh the same!
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. And anyone else, feel free to add. I am 5'4, and between 250-265 (my weigh in isn't til wed...yikes!) I did this last year, and it worked great, and now I am back and motivated more than ever.

I do weekend challenges, and mon-fri challenges. I post them on my feed, and they are meant for me at my weight, so should work for you too, if your interested :)

Good luck!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and I weigh 265. I've lost 5 pounds... and haven't lost anything in the past month... NOT A FAN... I go to the gym everyday and I eat the calorie intake set by mfp... No fun indeed...

I feel the same way, im doing a detox for 9 days to shock my system, and the 30 day shred hopefully i will get past this plataeu

What are you hoping to detox?
  • MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello 5'5'' with 50+ to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • KimE41
    KimE41 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's definitely me... 5'5 and 260 lbs. Goal is to get between 160-170 and be more active. I am definitely an emotional and boredom eater, so tracking calories has helped me be more accountable (most days, we are all human after all). Anyone can feel free to add me, the more support, the better.
  • aimeehaven
    aimeehaven Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 5'8 and started at 271 in April of this year and am down to 237 as of this morning. Hoping to get down to 170 and then go from there to see how I am feeling/looking. Feel free to add me!
  • jodilo88
    jodilo88 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 223 lbs...aiming to get down to 150. I started at 230 almost a week ago so I've lost about a pound a day (I know that'll change soon lol). Feel free and add me =)
  • NativeRuRu
    Options
    I'm over 200 lbs. and I have tryed everything to loose weight and I just keep gaining it....I don't know if there is something wrong with me or what but I'm to the point of giving up and say oh forget it but then I see my niece's who both have had the surgery one had the Lap-Band and the other one had the Sleeve done I see their pictures and I say I have to keep trying I want to join them in that Journey to loose it if they can do it so can I but then I see the weight gain and I'm ready to give up.....Is that normal to feel that way ....
  • mbhuntrn
    Options
    Hi-I joined Saturday at 220 lb-highest weight ever was 248, lowest in adulthood was 160. I am petite-5'2" and BMI scales all say I should weigh 110, but I felt - and was told I looked - great at 160, so I'm aiming for that for now.
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes Im still over 200 and looking to get under that mark by years end...Is a good goal, and I would love to be added by anyone who is like minded. Hey, a fail without trying is real failure. :drinker:
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started at 235 and am 5 8
  • ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone, I was looking at topics and stuff and there's a lot of motivational groups out there but I was wondering if anyone weighs over 200lbs and wants to loose weight with me. There's a lot who's under and I'm very proud they have got below or already was but I feel to self conscious joining as I'm much heavier than a lot of people and I don't need to get toning as much as some people are I need to loose the fat first. The lighter you are the more harder you need to work to loose more and tone so I can't really relate so I was wondering if anyone who weighs over 200lbs would like to help me build a motivational group and help us get under that 200lbs mark!

I'm 5"4 and currently weigh 242.8lbs and my goal weight is 145lbs so I've got just under 100lbs to loose!

I am 5'4, and started out at 258. I'm currently 243. My goal is 160, and then I'll see how I feel about that when I get there! Feel free to add me!
  • lsg15
    lsg15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'7" and at 206. Could use some support from others. Please feel free to add me.
    Thanks
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Over 200. Goal is 150 and I'm 5'3. Anyone can add me! Friends are always welcomed!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, weigh 209. Ideally, i should be 120, but I'm aiming for 130. Currently, my mini-challenge is 185 by October 31. Feel free to add me. :D