Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    still looking:love:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    when I was about 3...got her on a hot dog from my grandparents dock on Lake Bruin.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    My wife agreed to tag along one day on a date with my true love...so that's how I have her...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    October 25, 1997 at a Halloween Party. I was 17, he was 19. Love at first site. :heart: Now I'm gonna puke..LOL
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Plenty of Fish <3 December 2009
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    On a combat deployment to Afghanistan. She lived in Queens, NY and I was stationed in California. Who would have thought?
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    On Fort Lauderdale Strip during spring break, back when you could cruise the strip. He puilled up next to me and asked if I had a boyfriend and for whatever reason I gave him the correct number and the rest is history. :blushing:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    2003! We were 18 and he had just moved to German due to his Job (he's in the Air Force) and i was in College there. We met at a club i NEVER went to before and didn't wanna go that night either But my friends made me since we were on break and there was nothing else to do.
    We have been together for over 9 years now and married for over 7 with 3 wonderful children :-)
  • hhannieh
    hhannieh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    July 2010.:blushing:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    in a club 14 years ago and 3 1/2 years ago when i gave birth to our son.
  • mesatal
    mesatal Posts: 8
    Options
    I havent met him yet...im still waiting :(
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    after being stood up, I took out my best mate as I was all dressed up and had no where to go, hit the club and got hammered. I sked him his name in the morning! and he stayed around, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I dont' believe in a 'one true love' any more than I believe in having a single soul mate. But then, those beliefs are informed by my belief in reincarnation.

So.

I met my husband when I was 19. We've been together 11 years and our fourth wedding anniversary is August 30th.
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am a talker doesn't matter if it is a man or woman I am not shy. Most people will say won't that guy just shut up sometimes. I love to talk. I will spout off all kinds of useless information sometimes wrong( I like it when I am corrected so I can research it) So what's this have to do with my true love

When I started going to college at 18 I saw this attractive woman in a class that started right behind mine.( went to a tech school where classes start every 8 weeks.) I kept passing by her and could not talk. I was dumbfounded I didn't know what to do. This went on for weeks. Every time she would look my way I would get all shy and walk away. So I started to tell my brother about her and he told me dude you need to talk to this woman. A couple of weeks went by and still nothing. My brother asked did I talk to her when I told him no he said " the next time I talk to you. You better tell me you talked to her or I am going to kick you A@@" Now since he is 7 years older than me and beat me up all of the time I listened. So when I saw her a couple of days later I nervously went up to her and started talking. I could not tell you what we talked about but I was a fool. The thing that broke the ice was when I mentioned that my birthday was in a couple of weeks. She said so is hers. Come to find out we have the same exact birthday. I am only 3 hours and 20mins older. That was when I FINALLY asked her out. 11+ years later we are still madly in love with each other.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am married to my elementary school sweetheart.....I love him more now than ever. I am one of the lucky ones :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I met him when I was 14 and he was 16. He drove a car just like my brother's. I kept waving at the wrong car and thinking, WOW, that guy is cute. When I was 15, he dated my best friend and I thought, WOW, that guy is cute. They broke up and when I was 19, I was at a gas station and he was there filling up his boat and I thought, This is my chance. I went over to talk to him. He invited me to the lake but I was on my way somewhere with a friend and had to say no. Later that night he called me. He came over. We went out that weekend and the rest is history. 35 years later, still in love!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When I was 20. It was my first class in a college that I transferred to, and we noticed each other. We are still together. :)
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    May 2003. He came to a party at a friend's house and we flirted, but we didn't start dating until Dec 2008.

Getting married in Nov 2013.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The love of my life came into my life 25 years ago, she was 7 lbs 7 oz with beautiful dark hair and a smile that melted my heart from day one. Her mother gave me custudy shortly after our divorce and I raised her since she was 5....her mom has had nothing to do with her since she was 11. Fast forward 25 years and she is still my baby girl who I speak to almost daily, tho she is married and has her own love of her life now....my 6 month old grandson. She is an inspiration to me daily, she graduated with honors from HS and College, became the lead 1st grade teacher in only her 2nd year, was put in for teacher of the year and is one of the best moms around. My 2nd love of my life came about 9 years after my first. I was blessed with a bouncy baby boy, all 8 lbs of beautiful boy.....he is now 16 and wants very little to do with dad....spreading his wings and looking for himself. I am so amazed that my first wife gave me my daughter when she was only 5 and my 2nd wife gave me my son when he was 8......they missed so much that they will never get back. They both wanted their freedom and had no room for a child. On the bright side, I been blessed with the awesome responsibility to raise these two wonderful children. As for the love of my life partner......one day our path will cross
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking... Sigh....