Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• bamxbam16
    bamxbam16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 44...going to be 45 soon! :)
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Won't call myself a stud - not even working on it. I just want to be in control of my blood sugar, blood pressure, and lipids. Only on medication for blood pressure. My doc won't take me off because of its kidney protection. And - so far I am the oldest on this message list - turning 60 next time. But feeling great. (By the way I ran 16 miles this morning)
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Won't call myself a stud - not even working on it. I just want to be in control of my blood sugar, blood pressure, and lipids. Only on medication for blood pressure. My doc won't take me off because of its kidney protection. And - so far I am the oldest on this message list - turning 60 next time. But feeling great. (By the way I ran 16 miles this morning)

Good for you! I'd call that stud material!
  • bahlquist
    Options
    The big 40! Still got game. Well just not as much as I
    use to.
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian 41 and was carded until I was 30...it used to upset me but now I beg - hey! Don't you want to see my I.D.?...They just laugh but in my heart I know that we are the new twenty somethings!!!
  • sacollins43
    Options
    41. My husband thinks I'm hot and that's good enough for me
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,978 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian 41 and was carded until I was 30...it used to upset me but now I beg - hey! Don't you want to see my I.D.?...They just laugh but in my heart I know that we are the new twenty somethings!!!
    41 Canadian is like 30 American, isn't it?
  • HazelCaz
    HazelCaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and will fight aging, kicking and screaming. It's gonna have to run FAST to catch me.
  • Cathcandoo
    Options
    41 Canadian is like 30 American, isn't it?

Yah, that's the ticket! I like the way you think...it's all the snow and maple syrup....keeps us young somehow! LOL!
  • Cathcandoo
    Options
    I'm 47 and will fight aging, kicking and screaming. It's gonna have to run FAST to catch me.

And you, my friend, will NEVER look your age-you are radiant! You are kickin' age's butt! Good for you!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    40 here....
  • Csmart803
    Options
    I am 45 and loving it with hardwork and persistence Mother Nature has been kind..Four grown childreen and three grandchildren lol
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    46 Years old but I feel 18 but only in better shape, I dont eat beef or pork work out 5 days a week,I got 2 daughters and 1 Grandson
  • xmrstkx
    xmrstkx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    44 and lovin it :tongue:
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    41 and got carded last week ... woo hoo!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    42 - Grown and sexy here :-)
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    41 and got carded last week ... woo hoo!

• BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    41, and lovin it! I feel more hot & sexy now than any other time in my life!
  • EmpressHollie
    EmpressHollie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    am i the only one who thought "stud" was not refering to a man???
  • Kyle4088
    Kyle4088 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In November will hit 41 - ouch -