The Boys side of the gym!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mryan54
    mryan54 Posts: 10
    Options
    I get called sweetheart all the time in the gym, stop being such a girl! :-P
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I get called sweetheart all the time in the gym, stop being such a girl! :-P

I like this :devil:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Really?
  • mryan54
    mryan54 Posts: 10
    Options
    yea sure, thats why I go home to shower hahaha >.<
  • sandpaperthighs
    Options
    @half_moon hey I'm NOT sexist I'm a realist!!!
    I just tell it like it is!!
  • Shfiftyfive
    Options
    Let's face it probably 75% are on roids and are too busy being into themselves, then you have the 5% that are just there to perv at every *kitten* they can see and the last 20% are actually there to do a workout.

"Brought to you by sources I pulled out of thin air."
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Please men tell us again how we should react to life. Us little women just don't understand how to react to niceness, we're just too damn stupid to be able to tell when we're being condescended to. No we need men who werent even there to tell us to 'grow a pair' (a pair of what?) telling us to untwist our panties or to stop crying.

And men wonder why women are terrified to go into the men's section. Look at the reactions here because a woman didn't react he way she was supposed to.

Yet the OP...by the title of her thread...disrespects men by calling them, "Boys". But is all put out because someone called her sweetheart.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    @half_moon hey I'm NOT sexist I'm a realist!!!
    I just tell it like it is!!

.... said every sexist and racist, ever.

:|
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Let's face it probably 75% are on roids and are too busy being into themselves, then you have the 5% that are just there to perv at every *kitten* they can see and the last 20% are actually there to do a workout.

"73.6% of all statistics you read on the Internet are made up on the spot"
    - Abraham Lincoln
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    "Wow this thread should have died yesterday"
    - Gandalf the Grey
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @ the risk of repeating everyone else....I don't think this is a big deal. I did something for a patient this weekend and her son said to me "thanks baby". I thought that was a little off but sweetheart wouldn't bother me. However, I am one of those girls that calls everyone darlin' or sweetie, lol.
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound like he was trying to put you down or anything. I would say he thought you were cute. LOL. Wait till your lifts start getting heavy. Then they will shut up. LOL. I think some men can be intimidated by a woman who lifts as much (or more) than they can. 9 times out of 10, I'm the only girl in the "Boy Section" LOL. I haven't recieved any comments but I wouldn't let it bother me. I'm there to lift and sweat. :) And I call other girls hun, sweetheart, dear........ :) Nothing big.