Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I know what trolling is, thanks
    You're welcome :tongue:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    very interesting thread
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    this thread and it's OP remind me of someone who goes to an AA meeting drunk to complain about why people shouldn't need meetings to stop drinking, lol
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    OP is a troll and an idiot

'Chit-Chat, Fun and Games' section guys, 'Chit Chat, Fun AND Games :wink: ....

So... now that has been established again...

Wouldn't that mean that the ones that don't take posts in this section with a grain of salt and laugh them off as a Joke are the Trolls and Idiots here? *lol*:drinker:

Stop and learn to laugh a bit more once in a while. Embrace your inner weirdo. The OP did.
    :tongue: :laugh:

PS: I don't think that word means what you think it means. Unless you are calling yourself one too?

Online Troll: A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, OR off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I get what you are saying but I don't think the choice of posting in this section was as logical and strategic as you suggest.....and what is fun and games to some, specifically trolls, is not fun and games to most with a decent idea of what fun and games really means...I could pull your hair, scream in your ear and run away and say "What?? this is a playground, that was fun" and you would look at me like I was an *kitten* cuz that is exactly what I would be, the OP isn't any different lol
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I get what you are saying but I don't think the choice of posting in this section was as logical and strategic as you suggest.....and what is fun and games to some, specifically trolls, is not fun and games to most with a decent idea of what fun and games really means...I could pull your hair, scream in your ear and run away and say "What?? this is a playground, that was fun" and you would look at me like I was an *kitten* cuz that is exactly what I would be, the OP isn't any different lol
    Good point.
    I think, truth be told, that this thread was more amusing to those that were involved with the Topic the OP was poking fun at, and the rest were in the 'you had to be there' area. That doesn't always play out well in the online world (especially with out context to go by.)
    :smile:
    Kind of moot at this point, but the OP's Topic came about because of this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/717534-am-i-the-only-one-that-doesn-t-want-friends
  • Tarek307
    Tarek307 Posts: 29
    Options
    You have 139 posts yet you dont like posting? lol.... what a ..... + if you dont like the forums no one forces you to even click & read them
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    And so it continues...
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yes :smokin:
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    Good point.
    I think, truth be told, that this thread was more amusing to those that were involved with the Topic the OP was poking fun at, and the rest were in the 'you had to be there' area. That doesn't always play out well in the online world (especially with out context to go by.)
    :smile:
    Kind of moot at this point, but the OP's Topic came about because of this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/717534-am-i-the-only-one-that-doesn-t-want-friends

No. your point isn't moot it does shed a little more light on why someone would post a topic like this, however, what I said still totally applies lol
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    blahblahblah.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    But... Well... You mean this topic isn't dead yet?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I </3 you.

What the heck else am I going to do at work when it's dead?!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,039 Member
    Options
    sinisterly, can I ask why you are reviving so many ancient threads?

Some of them quite amusing but seems strange thing to do?