Minus 89 lbs w/pics

Options

Replies

• MonisNatural
    MonisNatural Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...that was definitely a motivator for me! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the mountain climbing pose! It's wonderful to see how natural and happy your smile is now!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Not only have you lost a ton of weight I looks as if you are having a ton of fun new adventures! Congrats!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look awesome!!! Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!! Very proud of your achievement...Thank you for being and inspiration.
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow what a motivation! I am in awww!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE LOVE stories like this. What an amazing story. I love hearing such inspiration. WAY TO GO. Thanks for shairng as i needed to hear this today. Thanks
  • InezRny
    InezRny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love the pics! especially the pose in the yellow shirt! Great job you have done keep it going!!
  • Danicakes79
    Options
    You look great! Just the motivation I need to keep going! Thanks for posting and keep up the great work
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You're an inspiration!!
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow, your post has obviously inspired a lot of us! I just found MFP a few days ago, so I don't have a lot of experience with it yet. I'm curious if you ALWAYS tracked your food and exercise? I'm a little worried that my shiny new commitment to enter everything will fade and I will fall away from my goals entirely if I don't keep up each and every day. Any tips on what kept you on track for those weeks after the initial motivation died away??
    IMO, the only way it works is if you stick with it and log everything. Honesty and commitment = success.
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up that active lifestyle, it suits you! :)
  • Sarge516
    Options
    How did your sleep apnea turn out after losing weight? I was hoping to get rid of mine eventually.
    Gone
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Congrats! You look great and what an accomplishment!!
  • vcferlita
    Options
    Fantastic
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow, I needed to see that today to get me refocused too. THanks for posting.
  • Sarge516
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Congrats on getting so much healthier plus you are hot to boot :love: :love: :smokin:
    *blushing* :)

Seriously, thanks to all for the kind words...
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo, you look awesome! WTG.
  • erin8010
    Options
    wow well done, what an inspiration to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!