First clue you were losing weight

Options

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    When I found out I could take the extender off my bra.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    No more muffin top!
  • Pelican71
    Options
    When I had to start wearing a belt to stop my pants from falling down. I finally gave myself the once over in the mirror and noticed my collar bone sticking out and my watch and rings were loose.

Finally had my wedding ring resized; I figured it was time. I've been in the same weight range since May. Feels good to wear them again.
  • Zoot_suits
    Zoot_suits Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My jeans got looser in the thighs :) Wishing the rest will follow suit at the same rate, I mean the tummy is coming off, but soooooo slow :grumble:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    My rings get really loose and just slide around on my boney fingers.
    Usually at the end of the day they are either taken off or have slid around so much that they are facing the wrong way. :noway:
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I could pull my pants on and off without undoing them and my belly didn't jiggle when I walked (or I couldn't see it anymore anyways).
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Unfortunately my butt is the first to go. After I lost 5 pounds I noticed my pants were looser in the bum area, but not around the hips or waist. Grrr. Still, headed in the right direction. Hopefully more to follow soon! XD
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My pants started falling down if I walked too fast (gapping it across the carpark in the rain, toddler on one hip, groceries on the other, I managed to make it to my car before I lost them completely!), and I noticed my belly is more sag than squish.
    Also, one of my friends said "your face isn't as fat". She meant it backhandedly but I took it as a compliment anyway!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    My underwear keeps falling down, LOL

Haha. I have to roll mine over. LOVE IT

hehehe safety pins !!! lol
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This is a weird one...but I couldnt make my fat knees "talk" lol. I used to be able to quite easily make am outh on my knee lol. Can't do that now and that was when I realised I was losing weight!
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    My shoes got loose. I know it's weird....my hubby always teases me that I start loosing at my pinky toes and work my way up :blushing:
  • LoveMy3CutiesLBH
    Options
    I don't have a drastic amount of weight to lose but I did look like a blob in my mid section, thighs, and butt area. My first clue was seeing the beautiful lines that separated my stomach the my sides and ribs. I didn't think I was losing or making much progress until I kept seeing my stomach getting more pronounced.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Usually it's my collar bones and the bones in my wrists, they start to stick a lot more
    Mine too. Clothes definitely feel looser and I went down a bra size.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My boobs didn't fill out my bras anymore :(
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My bra! Haha it started to fit me very lose and the cup size aswell :(
  • luckypoisonivy
    Options
    My belly "overhang" gets smaller.
  • nene01pop
    nene01pop Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my family started tellin me I had a neck... now, Im giraffe neck!!! hahaha not funny but so funny! and necklaces aren't hidden under fat rolls. :-0
  • Tiabean86
    Tiabean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG you girls are making me hopeful! I HOPE I loose the boobs! Mine are way to big and I am half thinking surgery to get them small. I hope I have you issues! My first sign was I could wear my class ring again for the first time in years. My legs looked awesome right about the same time. And someone else said the "feeling of slimness" I totally get that! I feel a lot smaller than I am now (used to be the opposite). I just feel slim. IDK it's really weird lol.
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    I have upper and lower belly fat - YUCK - but the upper part was looking smaller and I looked better in shirts/tops without a spanx kinda thing :-)

Me too lol
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    My husband lol He had his arms around my waist and he stopped and said "You're disappearing! *gropes waist*"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!