my question for the other women..

Options

Replies

• jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I find that I feel the same way... Doesn't really matter if you connect with someone, I guess :)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I don't know how old you are, but it is normal, whether a phase or something that will attract you for the rest of your life. Everyone is different.

That being said, I think it's insulting for people (over 21) to infer that you only date older men because men your age (or younger/older than 21) are "boys"
    That's like men (even women at times) saying "Oh, you're not a REAL woman unless ___________ . It's simply insulting.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If you date a guy your own age, you can enjoy him when he is young and then enjoy him all over again when he gets older. Nothing wrong with dating an older man, but just throwing that out there. My husband has always been very mature. Age is not a factor in that. some older men are not mature either (sometimes that's the reason they chase young girls).
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    <-- 13yrs older than my wife

Lucky wife
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Just droppin' by...hi ladies.:flowerforyou:
    Yes it is perfectly normal.:bigsmile:

You're adorable
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'd totally bone John Stamos. He's like 20 years or so older than me. I'd also make sweet love to Zac Efron, and he's younger than me. I'm an equal opportunity employer.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i just think ya guys in there 20's are cute but older then 35 and all of a sudden they morph into a sexual idol.. lol
    just a silly question i guess for fun to see who agrees with me.

there def is something about older guys! my first serious bf was 12 yrs older than me - i was 19 and he had just turned 32. i have never dated a guy my age, always older. but i dont like it if they look too old!

and i think they appreciate a younger woman too ;)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Dating an older guy is quite normal... dating a guy my age is a fetish! :laugh:
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have mostly always been attracted to older men... although some that are a couple years younger than me (celebrity wise) are pretty darn hott!! lol My man is 11 years my senior! we have been together for 7 1/2 years and we never lost that puppy love stage!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    My wife is 13 years yonger than me. She went through the dating "boys" phase and never had a great mature relationshop until she dated someon older (me).
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I think it is normal. Attraction is an ever changing thing as the years go by. I am attracted to different men for different reasons. Just dont lock yourself into any one type of guy or you may miss out on something great. Oh, and never ever ever SETTLE... xx
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    I'd totally bone John Stamos. He's like 20 years or so older than me. I'd also make sweet love to Zac Efron, and he's younger than me. I'm an equal opportunity employer.
    Equal opportunity!! I love you. that right there just made my day!
  • kelseyparmenter
    Options
    It's definitley just a number. Whatever makes you happy is what you should go with!
    Older guys are more experienced and USUALLY a little more mature.
    You only live once, might as well be happy! :happy:
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and my husband is 46. I am WAY more attracted to older men now a days. Young boys are fun to look at and flirt with......but that's about it.

Exactly... It just depends on the guy I guess though... I tend to be attracted to men older than I am... It's the way I have always been though... haha!
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Does it matter? Age is just a number.

When you are younger, age doesn't matter as much. When you get to be my age? Hell yeah, it matters. I'm 48 with a very high sex drive. (I know...TMI.)

Guys my age? Well...they're winding down, where I'm just winding up. Regardless of this, I still prefer men my own age, or in the range of my age (38-52). But, I sure as hell don't want anyone who is 10 years older than me--especially if they LOOK they're age in the face and body. Don't want to date someone who has no sex appeal.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't really think it's the age so much as that they are probably more established in life, have better jobs, are more comfortable with themselves. Way less drama with older men too.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    i have recently discovered i am way more intensely attracted to older men then men my own age.. im not saying like 60 year olds.. like between 10 and 20 years my elder.. is this normal? is it a phase? am i the only one??

What's wrong with 60 yr olds?
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I prefer men older than me most of the time...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    .. is this normal? is it a phase? am i the only one??

Yes, you're the only woman in the world attracted to older men and it's not normal at all. I would see a doctor about this right away. :indifferent:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I like the balding men who decide to run with it and shave their heads. There is something about a man who takes something he doesn't like, and rocks the kasbah with it. You can't fake that kind of confidence.