Where are all the moms? Come...introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• Chelsiekayy04
    Options
    Hi! My name is Chelsie, I'm 21 years old and new to the site and working out. I'm lovin it so far, please feel free to add me so we can help motivate each other! (:

1.) I have 1 baby! His name is Kaiden Jay, he was born May 17, 2012!! (:

2.) I plan to have at least 2 more. When he's a little over a year, we plan to start trying again. (:

3.) My pregnancy was AWESOME! I was never sick, no heartburn no craziness, Delivery, I had an apt set up to see if he could even come naturally, because he was measuring 2 weeks ahead and my stomach was HUGE (gained 60, came home 30 pounds lighter) anyway, did the ultrasound they said he was measuring 10.9 pounds so no natural will do a c-section, later that night we do a c-section and my baby comes out.... 11.7 pounds 21.5 inches! His 1 month apt he was 24 inches, and 12.13 pounds.. he's already in a size 2 diapers, very strong, happy and healthy. (: ( no complications with my pregnancy to make him that big, he just was.) haha

4.) I make time, I figure if you want it bad enough then you will find time to do it. I figure if I could find time for tv then I should be able to find time for working out. (:

5.) I'm 21 years old, not married (but over heard a conversation and I think it's happening soon!!! (: (: ) and after having my son, I just haven't felt the same about myself.. My stomach is saggy, my boobs aren't as nice, I have cottage cheese legs and I just want to feel good about myself so I can make those around me happy.. I have been miserable to be around, I want to look in the mirror and check myself out again, I want to feel comfortable in public and even in bed with my BF and just have more energy, he's going to start demanding more and more out of me and I want to be able to give it to him. Most of all though, I want to live a healthy lifestyle so my son will grow up around it and hopefully as he grows he will choose to stick with a healthy lifestyle also.
  • rachpcarver
    Options
    Hey there! I am Rachel and I am 31! I am pretty new to all of this and could use a greta support team!

1.) I am a mom of three: (Alex)andria - 10
    Skylar - 9
    Cade - 8
    2.) I do not plan on having anymore. We made that choice when I was 32 week prego with #3!

3.) My first and last preganacies were pretty boring. My second, however was quite eventful! I did not produce enough fluid, so I had injections. My daughter measuered about 2 weeks behind where she should have been. They told me that she might have Down Syndrome ( she did not). Not alot of fun :(

4.) I have the most supportive husband ever! I go to Zumba 2 times a week, toning 1 time a week and fit camp 2 times. I also try to hit the gym at work during my lunch break. It all keeps me sane!

5.) My main motivation is my children. I want the to feel inspired by me and see how much fun you can have while you stay healthy!
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Name is Carol. I'm about to turn 42.
    1. Twin boys, 4 years old.
    2. No more (see below)
    3. First pregnancy resulted in stillbirth at 21 weeks, our daughter Kate. 2nd, no heartbeat, 3rd ectopic. 4th - triplets, lost one at 12 weeks resulted in my twin boys. They were delivered at 33 weeks. I had HELLP syndrome.
    4. My husband works long hours so I try to exercise when he gets home and the boys are in bed.
    5. I feel it's now or never. I don't want to be diabetic. I want to be around for my boys.
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish) I have 2 little boys, almost 3 and 11 months .

2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? I am pretty certain I do not want any more kids. 2 little boys are a handful enough!

3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? My first pregnancy I developed pre-eclampcia and delivered at 36 weeks(gained 50+pounds including a 15lb gain in water weight within 3 days), pregnancy number 2 I had gestational diabetes and walked into l&d for my c-section at 37 weeks(start of pre-e again) weighing 3lbs over what I weighed when I got pregnant. 2 weeks after he was born, I was down 20lbs and within a few months gained it all back. I am down 28lbs now.

4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? I go to group gym classes (gym has child watch) and bring the kids, or I wait until my husband gets home and bring one kid while he has the other. I keep saying I am going to get up and go before hubs goes to work, but I haven't yet.

5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? My kids. My aunt passed away at 38 and I am in so many ways like her. I can't stand the thought of me to keep up the life I was living and not being here for my boys because of it.
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great topic!

1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? 
    I have 2 beautiful spunky children! My son Rylie is 12 and my daughter Lea is 5

2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? 
    No more children for us, it was a long hard road trying to get pregnant with our second. So we will forever be blessed with 2.

3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? 
    My sons pregnancy was hard, I had preeclampsia with other complications and delivered at 37 weeks, he was 6lbs 6ozs. My daughter was easy almost 40 weeks, 8lbs 10oz.

4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? 
    My husband is great on the weekends I just have to say ok I'm going for a run and his response is always something positive like good job babe or go kill it. During the week I go to the gym during my lunch hour.

5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? 
    My clothing, my mirror and my mind! I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
  • HotelWife
    HotelWife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

1) We have two. My son will be six in September and my daughter will be four on Wednesday!

2) Nope, we are done. We were on the fence for a while, and I got pregnant with Baby Surprise one night...but then miscarried at 6 weeks. We realized we are great with what we have!

3) Both pregnancies and deliveries were easy. But I think that's called Maternal Amnesia because I swear I remember complaining a whole lot...and eating a lot of ice cream.

4) I'm lucky in that I stay at home with the kids so we hit up the YMCA almost every day. The kids get to play with their little friends and I get my sweat on...solo. :)

5) Of course I want to be a good role model for my kids but honestly my main motivation is to be happy with what I look like in the mirror and how I feel about myself. I'm about 20 lbs heavier now than I was before I got pregnant...and I've been uncomfortable in my own skin ever since.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? 15 yrs (Liz), and 13 yrs (Nick)

2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? Hell to the NO!

3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? Had c-section with both and was told that I made a good choice to have my tubal ligation with my second because my uterine lining was so thin, the doctor could see through it.

4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? Usually after dinner. That's when my energy level is highest.

5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? Tired of being a fatty-fat-fatty. Tired of barely fitting in seats at the movies or stadiums. Tired of not finding clothes that fit me that I like.
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish) I have a daughter, B, who is 2. I have an angel baby boy who was born too early.
    2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? I am unable to have any more biological children. I am an ovarian cancer survivor.
    3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? C-section due to fetal distress. My recovery was cake.
    4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? I stay at home for the summer with B. In the summer I find lots of time to bike with her and walk and I'm kindof obsessed with the Jillian Michaels kickboxing DVD. LOVE it!
    5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? To get healthy for B. and for me. I've never been happy with my weight and have struggled my entire life with being overweight.
  • leesey03
    leesey03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1. I have 2 girls. 4 and 1.
    2. Two is enough
    3.normal delivery
    4. Right now I lift weights 3 times a week and I bike and walk with my girls
    5. I want to be a good role model. I do not want to pass my weight issues to my girls.
  • ninabeia929
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish) Cristiano is 4
    2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? still un decided
    3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? pregnancy was great, delivery was a c-section
    4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? I try to run 1-2 times a week a couple of miles each time. I would like to run more but, I just don't have the time. I try to do 30 minutes of cardio on the days I don't run.
    5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? I want to feel and look good in my clothes ;)

feel free to add me
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi im Jo and im 33 great topic

1) My little man Clayton will be 6 on Saturday
    2) Non planned as I am now a single mom
    3) My pregnancy was really great and I was so lucky because my labour was 65 mins(child bearing hips my mom puts it down too
    lol
    4) Usually 30 min run in a morning before my son wakes up, walk to work, school club and back again(its 45 mins each way son scooters) Kick boxing and mma Mondays 7 till 9.30, kickboxing Wed and Friday 7 till 8.
    5) My main inspiration is my boy hes hard to keep up with(even with all the exercise i do). My other inspiration is to compete in my sport.

Any moms feel free to add me :smile:
  • Rimroses
    Rimroses Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1. My Son Nolan is almost 6 months old
    2. Yep. Planning to have one more in about 2 years
    3. Pregnancy was great until the last two weeks. Bedrest due to swelling. Induced, was in labor for about 15 hrs, pushed for an hour and a half. Had a lovely epidural :-)
    4. I do 30DS when Nolan is napping, boxing when DH is home to watch him, walking/jogging with Nolan in the jogging stroller. Also throw in WiiFit when Nolan is napping. He gets too impatient for me to workout when he is awake.
    5. Dear Lord I want to be thin again. Nolan is already 20lbs and I was struggling to carry him around a lot. I want to lose the rest of this baby weight and much more. I want to wear a swimsuit and feel good!
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

1.) Just 1, Amber, she is almost 2.
    2.) I don't think we will be having another...
    3.) Pregnancy was great, except for some swelling & bed rest at the end. Delivery went extremely well. I was induced at 8am and she was here at 1:28!
    4.) I exercise 4x a week, after work at a gym by my office. My husband brings her home from her school.
    5.) To be healthy, look good for my husband and keep up with my baby girl!
  • galaxiasmama
    Options
    1.) I have 1 child, Chelsea, and she turned 2 years old in May
    2.) Yes, I definitely want at least one more, maybe two, but not anytime soon :)
    3.) I pretty much had a perfect pregnancy aside from a little scare near the end where her heartbeat seemed really low. Found out she was just sleeping lol. I loved being pregnant. Delivery was kinda rough though, haha, I pushed for almost 3 hrs.
    4.) I exercise about 6 days a week varying from all times of the day, our gym has daycare and I am SO thankful for that.
    5.) I want to be healthy because that is what's most important to me. But I also am very motivated because I want to be fit and toned so I don't have to feel self-conscious all the time.

And I need friends on here, feel free to add me everyone! :)
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish)
    Kids ages 10,7,4
    no, had my tubes tied after complications with the last child
    first two, vag birth...last C-sections
    early in the a.m. before the kids awake
    trying to keep up with 3 active kids, and feeling good about myself again
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish)
    we have 5 children. 4 girls ages 20months, 4yrs, 8yrs, and 13yrs and one son who 10

nope, hubby got the snip snip...so if it happens now then God has a real want for us to have another :)

HATED being pregnant, sick the whole time with each one. Deliveries went okay, had big babies(9 lbs and over) but no real issues.

right now I do it during the little one's nap or late evening. School is getting ready to start(we homeschool) so I think I'm going to try to do some early am and then we have PE so that'll count as well.

I don't want to leave my kids. I'm so afraid of dying or them having to take care of me. Also my oldest was having some weight issues and I wanted to be a good role model for her in a healthy way.
  • crystalsfordham
    crystalsfordham Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? Lakota (4)
    2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? Yes & no
    3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? Hard...ended in c-section but worth every moment
    4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? Mornings & Nights or sometimes we go as a family on the weekends.
    5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? To start taking control of my life and doing things that in the end will make me happier...spending quality time with my daughter & husband by being more active.
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish) Giuliana, 1.5years old
    2.) Will you be planning to have more kids in your future? YES! Trying to get stronger and healthier before I have another one
    3.) How was your pregnancy/delivery? pregnancy - no complications except spd - my body produced too much relaxin, so I couldn't walk without being in massive pain. I gained about 35lbs. Labor - had to be induced she was 10 days overdue! Was in labor for 23 hours and talked c-section 3x. The epidural had complications and got an air bubble stuck in my spinal cord, so I was in massive pain from it. Then the nurse was flirting with my husband and the other nurse kicked her out of my delivery room!!! It was actually quite hilarious. My stirrup broke and I kept hitting my doctor in the head with my foot. My daughter wouldn't come out, so my doc started to get the vaccum suction thing to pull her out and all the sudden she flew out lol....all in all, it was quite an experience!
    4.) When do you fit in time to exercise? I work late one day at work, so my parents pick her up from daycare and then I go work out. I work 4 10 hour days with Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday off, so I usually go on my Thursdays off, and if I can make it a Saturday or Sunday. If I can't get to the gym I will try to do the Wii Fit in the living room after she's asleep.
    5.) What is your main motivation to be fit? My beautiful daughter! I don't want her having the same weight struggles I do. If she learns proper nutrition and such early, there's no bad habits to do away with.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    .) How old are your children and how many do you have? (share names if you wish)
    Four children--my step-son is 21, dd 13, ds 10, dd 9

NO!

Easy pregnancies and fast deliveries.

Now that my kids are older it is easier, because I can leave them at home alone. Even though I stay at home - we also home school so carving out time can be difficult. I shoot for 30 minutes in the morning before they get up, and another 30 in the evening. I do exercise dvds, walk and run.

I want to be strong, healthy and fit again. I want to feel good in my own skin.

Amy
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    1.) How old are your children and how many do you have?
    I have one son! His name is Grayson and is 15 months old!

We plan to have one more when Grayson is about 4.

Great pregnancy besides some stress induced high blood pressure! Water broke right at 38 weeks. Had a super quick and easy labor (was in labor for 4 hours) then pushed for 4 hours followed by a very exciting (not really) c-section. His head was stuck..... Planning on VBAC for baby #2!

Early mornings or right after work. Luckily my husband is all for my exercise time :)

I want to live a healthy life to be a role model for my son (and to keep up with him lol)

ANYONE LOOKING FOR FRIENDS, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :) ALL SUPPORTERS WELCOME! :)